Chapter- 77

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The tall buildings surrounding them slowly began to decrease until there was not a single building in view.

Jungkook noticed that they had now entered a secluded area. He could see the mountains surrounding them and beautiful rivers were also in view. This breathtaking view would intoxicate one's mind. Mountains and rivers, such a beautiful gift of nature!

Jungkook had loved to see mountains since he was a child. He preferred the mountains more than beaches.

Now when such a vast and beautiful came in front of his eyes, he couldn't move them away. 

The long string of total twenty one cars started driving up on a mountain. There were many villas on this mountain. It was a residential area where only influential people could afford.

The cars finally stopped when they reached the top of the mountain. There was really tight security there. The cars stopped at least two kilometers away from the villa.

Jungkook noticed that a tall and buff man wearing sunglasses had opened the car door for him. He noticed that Taehyung had already climbed out of the car.

He also got down and walked over to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned to him, "No outside cars are allowed to enter further from here. Another car will escort us from here."

Jungkook nodded and looked at the beautiful view in front of him. He was standing on top a mountain now and he could see several mountain ranges from here and could even see the city far away.

Taehyung also joined him and sighed, "The view from here is the best you can see in whole Beijing."

He continued, "Did I tell you, this is the main residence of Li family."

Jungkook widened his eyes and looked around. That is why there is so much security here. The Li family obviously had many residences but this was the main one.

Soon, a white car stopped in front of them and a man wearing the military uniform stepped out.

He respectfully greeted them and said, "We will escort you from here, please come."

Taehyung and Jungkook seated themselves in the car and they went further. The car finally came to a halt in front of a huge garden.

Taehyung and Jungkook stepped out. Jungkook followed behind Taehyung and they entered the villa.

When they stepped through the doors, there came a big hall in view. In the hall, on one side, at least twenty female maids formed a line and on the opposite side were twenty male servants.

Each of them were bowing down, no one dared to look up. Jungkook looked at them with raise eyebrows when he heard them say in unison.

"Greetings to Young Master Kim and Young Master Jeon!"

They spoke in Chinese so Jungkook didn't understand what they said.

He heard Taehyung also say something in Chinese, "Thank you everyone for this warm welcome, please get back to work now."

Footsteps echoed in the narrow hall and soon an elderly man who looked like he was in his sixties came to view.

His posture was straight and stiff, he was wearing a formal business suit on his body. His hair were gray which gave him a graceful touch.

He had a noble and oppressive air surrounding his person. His wrinkled eyes held the experience of a man who had seen everything in his life.

His lips were pursed in a straight line as he gazed at the two of them with unreadable eyes.