Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")

Y/N pov:

After the fight SCP 106/Lawrence brought the both of us out of his pocket dimension and into my containment cell.

SCP 106/Lawrence:"they placed furniture in your containment cell...?"

Y/N:"yeah. Don't you have any furniture in your containment cell?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"no..."

Y/N:"...well I guess it doesn't matter much... But anyways.... You are going to be staying right here in my containment cell until the MTFs recontain you."

SCP 106/Lawrence:"WHAT WHY CAN'T I JUST RECONTAIN MYSELF AT LEAST THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO BE STUCK IN THIS ROOM WITH YOU!"

Y/N:(annoyed tone)"because that way I can make sure you don't do anything!"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"OH COME ON! JUST LET ME RECONTAIN MYSELF THAT'S THE LEAST YOU CAN LET ME DO!"

Y/N:"again... NO!"

After that he ended up trying to annoy me hoping that I would get annoyed enough to let him recontain him self or do what he really was planing to do after he was out of my field of vision. Neat less to say it didn't work and I ended up slapping/punching him in the face out of anger. And since I had super strength when I slapped/punched him to ended up flying across the room and made a dent in my wall.

SCP 106/Lawrence:"WHAT THE HELL!?"

Y/N:"I have super strength"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU PUNCHED ME!"

Y/N:"I thought it was obvious that I got fed up from you annoying me😑"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN JUST PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!"

Y/N:"really....🤔 cuz... I just did😌"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"YOU B1TCH!"

Y/N:"UGH! shut up already!"

We were arguing so loudly that a MTF from epsilon-11, codenamed Nine-Tailed Fox that was passing by heard us and came in the room.

Random MTF from epsilon-11:"WHY THE HELL IS IT SO LOUD IN HERE!?"(sees SCP 106)"!?!?!?"

Y/N:"before you ask he was angry that I punched him and made sure he doesn't do anything stupid so he started yelling at me and we got into an argument"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"FINALLY SOMEONE'S HERE TO RECONTAIN ME!"

Random MTF from epsilon-11:"you... WANT TO BE RECONTAINED!?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:(points at Y/N)"IF IT MEANS THAT I DON'T HAVE TO STAY WITH THEM THEN YES!"

Random MTF from epsilon-11:"....."

Afterwards the MTF escorted SCP 106/Lawrence back to his containment cell and...

Intercom:"attention to all on site personel SCP 106 has been recontained!"

And then Bright, Glass, Kondraki, Gears, Clef, Iceberg, Gerald and of course Johnson came in my cell.

Doctor Bright:"Y/N IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HELPED RECONTAIN SCP 106!?"

Y/N:"well... Sort of..."

Doctor Gears:"can you explain more clearly Y/N?...."

Y/N:"well...."

After explaining...

Everyone:"!?!?!?!?!?"

Johnson:"YOU FOUGHT SCP 106 AND WON IN HIS POCKET DIMENSION!?"

Y/N:"yeah... He was also really annoying and short tempered😒"

After that everyone left my room to go to the room behind the window and they looked like they were talking.

Nobody pov:

Doctor Kondraki:"we need to report this to the 05s...."

Doctor Iceberg:"and of course we should try to interview SCP 106 about the fight and also SCP 076-2 fought Y/N too so if we interview him to we could see how powerful Y/N really is"

Doctor Gerald:"yeah... But.... SCP 106 and 076-2 are both VERY dangerous SCPs! And we need to make sure that they would be willing to answer at least half of our questions without getting angry!"

Doctor Alto Clef:"don't worry I'll have my men make sure that nothing bad happens"

Doctor Glass:"I wonder if I could get permission from the 05s to preform a psychology test on Y/N..."

Doctor Bright:"we can think of that later Glass... For now we need to report this to the 05s. And Johnson can you make sure that Y/N doesn't do anything strange or unusual?"

Johnson:"of course"

After that the researchers told the 05s while Johnson kept an eye on Y/N

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 22. And I hope you consider following me. And of course I hope you have a wonderful day/night.