SDES Chapter 105: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (14) •

Qin Lang asked Dr. Zhou to check the package of herbs, and sure enough he found out the problem.

Dr. Zhou was both surprised and embarrassed. He was the one who helped Qin Lang sleep with the herbs. If the people around Qin Lang had no problems, then he had already secretly put other things when he gave them to Qin Lang, and he didn't even know that - it was definitely his dereliction of duty.

Moreover, he - a physician of the royal family, had nothing to do with this kind of poison, which was a huge loss of face.

Qin Jiang looked at Qin Lang's completely indifferent expression and felt sorry for him, and vowed to find Li Ji and detoxify Qin Lang.

After the two left, the system asked Qin Lang, "Why did you let this little wolf dog see the paintings your husband gave you? Aren't you afraid that he will turn black and do bad things to your husband?"

Qin Lang shook his head: "No, I'm just a little suspicious of the original plot. The original owner was killed and lost his companion beast, but he accepted it with him in a hurry, saying that Yuan Qi did it, but I always think there were many people who conspired. He drank the separation agent and returned to himself. The accompanying beast was separated from the palace, and there was no trusted guard guarding his place? Yuan Qi certainly didn’t show up to kill it himself, how did the heavily guarded palace deal with the original owner’s accompanying beast? Yuan Qi needs an inner response.”

System: "Oh...but I don't think this little wolf dog will harm you. His favourability rating for you is 100 points."

Qin Lang touched his chin, a little surprised: "So high?"

System: "Not only him, Yuan Heng's favourability rating for you is 90, Mu Qing's favourability rating for you is 60, and the underage Yuanyou also has 70 points for you. Oh, oh, the old housekeeper also has 100 points for you. Oh!"

Qin Lang continued to be surprised: "how can it be so high?"

System: "Maybe the old man hides a hot heart?"

Qin Lang was speechless: "How about my little fox, how old is it?"

The system chuckled: "70."

Qin Lang didn't believe it: "Why? My fox is so good, but there is no Yuan Heng who worships me! Zero, I suspect something is wrong with you."

The system sneered: "I guess it's because you don't have that much. The resentment is too high, so the favourability level stops here. Maybe he will give you a boost for you?"

Qin Lang didn't believe it, so the system showed him Mu Yin's video with Jin Nuo, and how Mu Yin pretended to be drugged after leaving the castle...

Really, if Qin Lang hadn't read it, he might have pretended to believe it.

Qin Lang looked at the gorgeous patterns on the ceiling, and then glanced at Mu Yin who threw him on the big bed, kneeled on his waist and undressed, thinking that the system was probably right this time.

Alas, in order to smack me, my husband is promoting himself and saying that he does not dare to detoxify me casually. Now he even uses it to pretend to be drugged.

Also, the 500-year-old virgin is a bit fierce.

At that time, Qin Lang actually wanted to just lie down and let the fox have a good meal, but if it was unpleasant, he had to say: "Xiao Yin? Wait, what's wrong with you? Take it slow..."

Qin Lang sat up and distanced himself from Mu Yin.

Mu Yin's face was flushed, and his delicate eyebrows were tightly knitted, "Lang Lang, I'm uncomfortable, I want you..."