SDES Chapter 106: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (15) •

His legs were indeed a little numb, not only numb, but also a little itchy, like itching in the bones, he couldn't scratch it even if he want to.

Qin Lang pursed his lips, but was speechless. He could only stare at Mu Yin, who had two points of success hidden in his eyes.

Mu Yin scooped up another spoonful of porridge and brought it to Qin Lang's mouth, his fox eyes still had a bit of a laugh: "Lang Lang needs to eat more so that he will recover."

Qin Lang didn't know whether to be angry or to laugh. While he was angry with what Mu Yin had done to him just now - he was also grateful to Mu Yin for giving him the opportunity to stand up again.

In the end, Qin Lang shook his head helplessly, took the porridge that Mu Yin brought to his mouth, and slowly, without saying anything, finished the whole bowl.

Qin Lang was tired all afternoon and he was already very sleepy.

Although Mu Yin used Meixiang, he didn't want to him resist physically or mentally, but his consciousness was still there, his pride and his unwillingness to admit defeat, even if Mu Yin couldn't take it anymore, he would never make a begging sound.

It had also been hard to carry on without being fainted by Mu Yin. It could be said that he was very strong.

He could still hold on to having a few words with Mu Yin until now. After dinner, Qin Lang felt that he was also quite arrogant, and he did not lose face to his own people at all.

He got fucked nonstop for eight hours! It was a miracle that he was still alive, wasn't it? Although part of the reason was that Mu Yin gave Qin Lang a cultivation base to supplement his physical strength in the process of doing it with him according to the method in the book.

So now, not long after Qin Lang lay down, he was already asleep.

In the past, every night, because of Qin Lang's habit, although the two of them covered a quilt and occasionally did intimate things at night, they would each sleep with a pillow.

Although Mu Yin really wanted to sleep with Qin Lang in his arms every night, he was afraid of disturbing Qin Lang's rest, so he kept sticking to Qin Lang honestly.

But Mu Yin, who unlocked the new way tonight, no longer thought so.

Qin Lang fell asleep again, and he was not afraid of disturbing him. He tucked his left hair behind his shoulders, he lay beside Qin Lang, wrapped Qin Lang in his arms, and kissed Qin Lang contentedly. He had woke up with slightly swollen lips in the afternoon.

[Ding, Mu Yin - Favourability increased by 20, current Favourability is 90. ]

It was just a simple good night kiss, but the fox demon who tasted it for the first time was suddenly aroused again.

He licked and kissed Qin Lang's lips, and then looked at Qin Lang's quiet and gentle appearance after he was asleep and the corner of his mouth slanted a smirk.

When Qin Lang opened his eyes, looking at the scene in front of him, he almost thought he had suddenly entered a new world.

It was not until he recognized the white robe he was wearing, the jade flute in his hand and the invisible bamboo forest that he realized that it was a dream.

This was himself in the picture Mu Yin painted for him.

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, but his husband actually did the same trick again, pulling him into a dream again. Wasn't it enough for a whole afternoon? Five hundred years of virgins, can't afford to be offended and they should leave!

Qin Lang wanted to slip away, but he just thought about it. After all, how could he, an ordinary person, escape the dream created by the fox demon?

So he first looked at the surrounding environment suspiciously, then raised his steps and walked for a while. In the dream, the original owner must have dreamed of being able to walk, and there was no need to pretend to make a fuss.