006 :: BABY PHOTOS.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER SIX...!

!

❝ BABY PHOTOS , SEASON FOUR ❞

JENNIE sat in Rossi's office with him. He was filling out paperwork, while Jennie sat in front of his desk, staring off into space. She even didn't realize that she was tapping her fingers rapidly on the table in front of her, as she was too zoned out.

After a while, Rossi looked up, to see the girl's odd stare.

"What's on your mind, kiddo?"

Jennie snapped out of her daze, stopping her finger tapping, as she looked at the man. She shrugged, speaking a little too quickly, "Nothing."

"I've been working here longer than you've been alive. You really want to lie to me, Jennie?" He asked, causing the girl to sigh.

She paused for a moment, not knowing how to word what she was about to say, "You've been on a date with a woman before, right?"

She quickly noticed the man's expression become somewhat offended at the question.

"No-No, I mean— obviously you have but, like, teenage women? You've been on dates with teenage women?"

"I'm not a hebophile, Jennie."

The girl groaned, "You know what I mean."

Rossi found amusement in the girl's obviously agitated state, "Yes. When I was a teenager, I did in fact go on many dates with teenage women."

"And like— what did they wear?" Jennie asked him, eagerly, "Like, let's say, for example, when you wore a button up with nice shoes, did they wear a sundress, or did they have some jumpsuit action going on—"

"What's gotten into you?" Rossi interrupted her, furrowing his eyebrows at the teen, "Because I know for a fact that Jennie Hotchner is not one to care if she shows up to a date in sweatpants. So, why the change?"