SDES Chapter 108: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (17) •

It was a holiday day again, the weather was overcast - a little sultry, and it looked like it was going to rain heavily.

Qin Lang's forehead was soaked with many fine beads of sweat.

The housekeeper looked at the gray sky and called to Qin Lang in the yard: "Sir, rest for a while, it's going to rain."

It could be seen that Qin Lang was working very hard, but his expression was happy, "No hurry, I will practice for a while."

The housekeeper glanced at Mu Yin, who was training with Qin Lang and wiped his sweat, and stopped persuading him. He prepared tea and snacks for Qin Lang and asked him to go to the bathroom to put the water in and wait for Qin Lang to use it for a while.

The effect of double cultivation was very obvious. It had only been a month and Qin Lang had not only regained consciousness in his legs, but was able to stand up a few days ago.

Qin Lang wanted to put his feet on the ground too much so as soon as he had a holiday that day, he began to try to walk.

It was just that he hadn't used his legs for half a year so his muscles were atrophied, and when he walked, he was extremely weak, and there was sharp pain. It would take some time to fully recover.

Qin Lang also knew that he couldn't be in a hurry, so he gritted his teeth and persisted for a minute then stopped being brave and sat back in the wheelchair to rest.

The housekeeper handed the cold tea to Mu Yin's hand. Mu Yin held the cup. Without Qin Lang reaching out, he directly put the cup to Qin Lang's mouth to feed him. Qin Lang lowered his head slightly and drank obviously already used to Mu Yin's thoughtfulness and care.

"Langlang's hair is wet, let's go wash it." Mu Yinshi's good wife and mother nature came out, "I'll give Lang Lang a massage after washing."

The housekeeper looked at Mu Yin with great relief, thinking that at the beginning he also disliked Mu Yin's background, but Mu Yin was a good boy. He didn't secretly dislike his ill husband. He trusted and listened to his words. Well-behaved, simple, no scheming, he took care of his Mr. more meticulously than him, impeccable.

If Qin Lang knew what the old housekeeper was thinking, he would probably give him a sentence: Haha, you are still too young!

The housekeeper smiled: "Madam, the bathroom has been filled with water, you can take your husband there."

Mu Yin also smiled: "Oh, thank you old man."

Only Qin Lang's smiling face turned a little darker, as if he was thinking about something important.

The bathroom doesn't sound like a very harmonious place, does it?

In fact, Qin Lang doesn't resist much now, but in general he's just used to it, not really accepting it.

Qin Lang felt that it was necessary to advance the relationship between him and the little fox that day, otherwise, every time he had sex, the feeling that his husband would give him aphrodisiac was really... a bit hard to describe.

But just when he thought that Mu Yin would take the opportunity to do him in the bathroom, Mu Yin just carefully cleaned his body, he was very gentle.

Mu Yin put on Qin Lang's bathrobe, carried him back to the bed, then sat cross-legged beside Qin Lang and pinched his legs.

Although Mu Yin didn't say it, Qin Lang understood. Mu Yin felt that he was very happy today. It was an important day for his recovery. He didn't want today to be less than perfect -- because he also knew that Qin Lang was always a little reluctant to do it.