Yelena Belova X fem reader (Marvel)

Welcome to the first oneshot for this new book.

This is a request.

Summary: Yelena comforts Y/N because Y/N got into a fight with her Mum who kicks them out of the house, so Yelena let's y/n live with them and they become best friends.

Third person pov...

"I hate you!" Screamed Y/N as she and her Mum fought, Y/N soon found herself outside the house and in the streets in Budapest.

"And don't come back!" Yelled her Mum as a suitcase full of her clothes was thrown out of the window, Y/N turned and flipped of the house with her finger before picking up the suitcase and walking away.

She was angry, her Mum was being such a bitch! All because Y/N said she liked a girl. "This sucks" she mumbled walking around.

As she walked the girl walked into someone thw two fell to the ground, Y/N on top of the person she bumped into.

"Oww" mumbled Y/N pushing herself up on her hands. She then realised she was still ontop of thr person blushing they quickly got off thr person and helped them up.

"I'm so sorr-" she started to say bit was then cut off my te person. "-Y/N it's me" came a Russian accent which Y/n recognised.

"Yelena!" Exclaimed Y/N the two have been friends since Yelena left Dreykov and the othwr Widows. Thw two girl hugged and spun around they haven't seen each other for weeks.

"What arw you doing with a suitcase
Y/N?" Questioned Yelena when she saw she suitcase in her friend (Crushes) hand. Y/N looked down at it.

"Oh this thing, yeah my mum kicked me out after telling her I have a crush on a girlish explained making Yelena hug thw girl.

"It sorry why don't you stay with me in my Apartment" saod the Russian girl, making Y/N look at her eyes wide "really you'll do that for me" she said making Yelena nod.

"Of course"

The two then made their way to Yelenas Apartment hand in hand, they eventually told each other they like them and still live in the same apartment.

The end!

Hope you liked this first onrshot fir thus book, sorry it isn't as long as the ones I usually write.

Request are open! (As always)

Word count : 400