remember

her pov:

i remember it all so well. i remember his face. i remember his eyes, his nose, his lips. but i don't remember his name. why do i not remember his name? it was only last night i saw him. it's not as if it was two years ago. did he even tell me his name? surely he must have. you don't make out with someone and not tell you their name. right?

am i ever going to see him again? maybe he doesn't even remember me. why would he? we were both completely wasted. it's a shock that even i remember him. he seems to be the only thing that i clearly remember about last night.

i checked my phone incase there's anything that hints to him, or where i can find it. nothing. i check my camera roll. nothing. did i really not take any photos with this boy? he wasn't a dream, right?

his pov:

i remember it all so well. her face, her eyes, her lips. but.. her name? what is it? did i even tell her my name? i must have. right?

am i ever going to see her again? maybe she doesn't remember me. what if she doesn't remember me? we were both out of our heads, so it's likely. why do i care so much about her? why do i want to see her again?

maybe i saved her number. did she even tell me her number? she didn't. and i definitely don't think i told her mine. did we take any photos? no. how do i ever find her again. i cant even remember what she sounds like. why do i always remember the oddest things about people?

her pov:

o.... no. p.... no. q... obviously not. r.... no. s...... s. s? s..... why does it sound familiar. s, s, s?  does his name begin with an s? what names begin with an s? stephen? stuart? sam? sam.... maybe not.. maybe it's just too common. then again.. maybe it's not. maybe that's his name?

his pov:

why do nothing ring a bell? i've sat here in my room for the past 10 minutes saying every letter in the alphabet out loud three times like an idiot, and nothing is coming to me. maybe i should just give up.

i just want to see her again. i want to kiss her again. i remember it. i remember that. why do i remember that, but nothing else. maybe the universe doesn't want us to be together. but i do. i want to find her. and i'm not going to stop until i find her.

her pov:

im going to find him. and nothings going to stop me.
nothing.