- 𖥔 The Start 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View:

I stayed on my couch relaxedly, and my TV screen was showing a collection of MCU movies at Disney+. The table in front of me is filled with snacks and drinks, as well as beside me, anywhere so I can pick it up without any hassle. I was thinking about what movie I should choose to watch.

My eyes caught the title 'Loki'. The Loki series came out a few months ago. It would've been confusing; But because I had time to re-watch it, and could understand it better from any other Marvel fans, it was easy for me to immediately understand the plot.

Grabbing a bowl of popcorn to be held in my arms, I did not notice when someone stared at me in disbelief. He stood in the shadows, on the corner of my room, that's why I couldn't see him. When he took two steps forward, I glanced at him and jumped; I was frightened to see a stranger in my house. Quickly, I reached something to point at him, just trying to threaten him; But of course, my fear was bigger than him.

"Who are you?!" I shouted at the person, as he walked towards me again. I stood up and I walked backwards as I shook a bit. "Stop moving!" I commanded him, and it worked. He stopped moving and he just stood there.

He revealed himself. I can see a red cloak behind him, staying placed on his shoulders. His face frowned slightly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Can you calm yourself?" He asked calmly. My eyes widened and I could just feel my heart skip a second when I recognised his face, as well as his voice. The sorcerer in MCU - or just someone dressed like him - was standing in my house, just a few steps away from me.

Still processing what happened in my mind, he chose to continue. "My appearance here is not just for fun, I have a better job to do rather than this. You'll help us, me." He decided and he raised his hands to create something, pointed out right beneath me. When I looked down, I realized that he created a portal, the one that made Loki in Ragnarok fell down for thirty minutes.

I looked up at him and tried to grab onto something, but it was too late. My feet felt like they were being pulled, causing me to fall into this dimensional portal. A scream escaped my throat, as I shut my eyes.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

With my last scream, my body dropped to the ground, or at least that's what I thought. When around me was filled with nothing but silence, I looked up, and I got even more shocked at who my eyes landed on

One of the villains from the MCU movie, from phase three, was standing right in front of me; The mad titan, Thanos. He was staring at me. I immediately stood up and walked backwards, until my back was caught by someone. I jerked up and turned around, only to stare at the God of Mischief himself. From his eyes, he looked confused and also amused; Probably because he saw a woman just fell from nowhere.

And me? I just stood there, freezing, not knowing what to do or how to react.

This is just could be my daydream, or I'm really in dreaming. Wait- last time I checked up at my watch was in afternoon, how could easily time go flies.

"Who is this?!" Thanos voice make me bring back to the reality and also make me jumped in startled, he dared to make me jumped like this. Then,
I noticed he glared at me. I glared back at him before yelped when one of Thanos' children holding me back,
they got silence waiting for my answers but I never replied.

Loki's gaze fixed to mine for a second before turning back again to Thanos in front of him, I think maybe he's trying to get into my mind.

How the hell in the universe I am here, and who is brought me to here?! Eh, wait- the man, strangers in my house. Dr. Strange. I was absolutely sure it was him, he said he needs me. For what he need? These?

"Kill away." Loki's voice interrupted my thoughts, as I looked up I seeing Thor being hold and will get tortured by power stone in Thanos' gauntlet.

As a cue, the gauntlet in Thanos' hand moved towards Thor's head. I shut my eyes at that. Thor's scream made me sick, and my sympathies ran towards him.

Loki would probably changed his mind, he will.

At right the time, Loki shouted, "Alright Stop!" And it was the moment I could opened my eyes again. Not in relaxing though, I remembered how this end that's why my eyes teared up slightly. Loki glanced at me with make a face I did not know, this is the time he went to raised his hand to take the tesseract and give it to Thanos.

"Don't." I mouthed to him, he furrows his brows in wonder. When I shooked my head, his eyes widened a bit.

But he was Loki after all, he do what he thinks' right, he do what on his plan. Released the tesseract in his hand, he walked forward to Thanos with his gazed in Thor's.

"You really are the worst brother." Thor spats at Loki who lifted the tesseract, it's made more hurt in real life to hearing this.

Oh no, this line...

My eyes betrayed me when I needed to closed it, but I can't. "I assure you, brother. The sun will shine on us again." He said and smiled sadly to his brother. I struggled to hold back my tears, but this line too much hurt for me and my eyes couldn't take any longer. A damn single tear dropped.

Thanos glanced at me before looked back to the god and smirking, "Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian."

"He's not Asgardian." I muttered and could be hearing by them, Loki's head snapped towards me with wide eyes.

"She's right, I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk." He replied to the mad of titan before rushing towards Thor when Hulk showing from somewhere in the shadow, I rushed towards the brothers and helped Thor to his feet.

Loki grabbed my arm, "Who even are you?" He hissed quietly to me.

"Look, I don't know how or what, just please listen to me! Don't betray him again this time. Don't use your knife on him, don't leave Thor." I pleaded as tears filled my eyes, but I refused to let them drop.

The brothers stared at me in confusion. "Who are you, Lady? You're not in the right place, I don't think I remembered you're from Asgard when I helped-"

"Am not!" I cutted Thor off. "I'm trying to help you guys." When I glanced back at the fight between Hulk and Thanos, Hulk is being thrown down by titan. Thor immediately rushed towards them. "Thor, no!" I whispered to him, but it was too late.

Loki's eyes widened like something hit him, "What did you planned on?" He asked me in slightly revealed his fear.

I stared back to where the Hulk laying motionless in the ground, and Heimdall began muttered his words.

I grabbed Loki's arm before pushing us to the Bifrost, with Hulk in there too. We could hear Thor shout at Loki. Within a second, the lights brought us to escape out of the ship in a rush. I held Hulk's arm, even though I knew he didn't know me. But, he still caught my hand too, with Loki holding onto my other arm.

The Bifrost carried us away to Earth.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

I'm sorry for the grammars, English is not my first language in my country.
☘︎ I'm writing this just because I'm bored, sorry if this book is bad or doesn't live up to your expectations.