𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

"Oh he really is a clever boy

"Oh he really is a clever boy."

In a well lit room, a man along with some friends and family gathered around to have some tea. It was a late night as the sun had fallen down among the horizon.

"Well, I was depressed when I was never awarded a child, but now I'm relieved since a good child came by. Even though we aren't related in blood, I will let that child succeed in my footsteps, that's what parents do." The man explained. The people nodded along with his story.

"However, he has a skin disease that forbids him from being outside. I think it would be great if we could make a miracle cure in our company as soon as possible."

In the other room, a boy stood by a bookshelf with stacks of books all over of old and new. He stood reading a book. The balcony window opened as the sheer drapes flowed with the small breeze. The boy looked over and noticed a figure appear just on the balcony. Dark peachy hair, pale skin, navy blue lines all along his body.

The strange figure looked up from his kneeling position at the boy. "I have come to make a report. Lord Muzan."

The boy looked at the figure. His bright blue eyes then snapped onto horrifying crimson deep red ones. Like those of the devil.

"Did you find what we talked about?"

"I have done some investigation, but there was ok reliable information. And I can't confirm it's existance... I could not find the 'blue spider lily'."

"So?" Muzan asked as he held the book in his hands.

"From now on I will do my best to live up to your expectations. I have dealt with one of the demon slayer corps. One of the Hashira now lay dead. So please, don't fill your mind with worry."

Muzan held up and finger towards the man and veins popped from his forehead on clear sight. The clear anger and irritation evident on his face.

"You seem to be misunderstanding something, Akaza."

Out of no where, a huge wave of vibrations were sent out of the room and towards the uppermoon. Akaza shuddered on impact.

"You come here acting all pleased and full of pride knowing that you disposed of a Hashira. But this only one. You only got rid of a mere cockroach. It's only natural for demons to defeat humans. It should be easy to get rid of every last demon slayer." Muzan began to tear away at the pages of the book. Like they were nothing but trash. "It shouldn't be complicated, but it still hasn't been achieved... what's the meaning of this!"

Muzan then tore away at the book straight down the books spine. Anger evident on his face as he sneered down at Akaza.

"You're telling me that you killed a Hashira with pride. But there were still four demon slayers there. Why didn't you deal with them? And I specifically let you head there since they were so close to us. Akaza! Akaza! Akaza!!"