Enamored beyond saving

(A/N; the comment came to my email but I've failed to find it here. Someone said I'm one of their fav authors: Thank you honey 🤍 Because I fr don't know what I'm doing anymore)

The first thing that came to her were her moans during the previous process. Before she could feel her embarrassment, she felt like she had been thrown into a pool of water. Instinctively, she held her breath.

The darkness turned into the blue shades of deep water before clearing and a scene played before her.

I felt myself float and then walk. Every step I took made the surrounding clearer. A great sense of fatigue and stress hit me. It was more than clear that the books that weighed on my shoulder were the reason for it.

"This stupid course is going to kill me," I reached the balcony and rested my arms against it.

I was on the sixth floor. Looking down through the large opening to the last floor from above made me a bit dizzy but I still risked my phobia acting up just to rest a little. I purposely looked upwards, to where the sunlight spilled in, lighting the interior.

I started contemplating my life, wondering why in the world my parents were so proud of me when I didn't know half of what I was doing. Last week's confusion and the previous lesson's confusion was still hanging on my shoulders. Somehow, I was still expected to excel and get an honors degree.

My gaze wondered back down to the opposite end of the floor level I was on. Then down to the fifth floor.

Few students walked around at that time since most of them still had classes to attend.

I wanted to tempt myself into looking lower so as to test my phobia but goodness knew I would end up falling off the rail.

Abruptly, a person stepped into my line of sight. I was about to ignore them when I noticed that they were looking directly at me, with a wide grin on their face.

Their big round eyes had a cold glint in them. They were so wide open that the circle of their black irises could be properly made out even from the distance.

They were standing on the end opposite to the one I was on but on the fifth floor, looking up at me intensely. They wore a grey checkered shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

They wore a grey checkered shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Their grin grew wider and wider and they seemed as though they would never leave. They would never stop looking at me

They wore a grey checkered shirt and a pair of blue jeans. They would never stop looking for me. I couldn't- I wouldn't take my eyes off them. I was afraid that in that second that I looked away, they would disappear. They would be elsewhere. I would have no control at all.

A hand suddenly covered my eyes.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

No! No! Please no!

Denise jolted up. She was outside, in a spot filled with sunlight. Around the spot was an over twelve feet rise of thick fog. It was so thick that she couldn't see anything but the white film that surrounded the sunlit spot.

Immediately, a pain pierced through her back where the creature had penetrated. Unlike the first time, she only vomited out the fog and less of the black substance.

There after, she simply coiled herself into a fetal position, holding her knees close to her chest. 

As weird as it might have seemed to anybody, Denise always dreamed of auctioning off her first time. It hurt her sanity that she hadn't had the chance to.