- 𖥔 Earth 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Groans leaves from our mouth, as we're landed in hard ground. Not ground actually, splinter of wood crushed by being hit by Bifrost.

My eyes opened and saw two men in above me, I blinked away the blurred sight. Beside me I could heard someone gasped for air.

Probably, Loki.

"Thanos is coming. He's coming.." Bruce's voice muttered in fearness at my other side, he said this to the men above me. Who was it?

This man glanced at his friends before turning back to us, "Who?" I realized he was talking to us but his eyes were on me. I immediately stood up and gasped a little.

I looked up at Dr. Strange "Doctor Stephen Strange, finally meeting you. Care to help us get up?"

Dr. Strange looked at me then used his magic to lift us off the ground, as we were on the stairs we walked down the stairs. Suddenly without me noticing Loki pulled back my hand.

"You didn't answer my previous question, then you brought me here right away?! You told me not to leave my broth- what do you want?" He sounded so angry that the others turned their attention to him.

Wong, Strange, and Bruce stopped walking. It made them alert to Loki by keeping their weapons ready, just in case something untoward happened.

Bruce also looked like he wanted to ask something, but before he could ask the question he was thinking of, I started speaking. "Alright. I'm (Y/n), that's my name. Yeah I told you not to leave Thor, but not like this- Ugh!" I pulled my hand from Loki's grasp.

The others looked at me in confusion and curiosity as I made my way down the stairs, thinking of ways to explain all of this to them.

How do I explain to them?! Will they believe me? It's impossible, but what happens if I tell the truth and end up changing the future after that?

I remember back in my world before I was brought here, Doctor Strange there. He had a reason to bring me here, I'm sure.

I looked up at Doctor Strange, I just realized they were staring at me. "Doc, you brought me here right? Then you have a reason why you brought me here, just explain it to them."

He looked very confused, he seemed to have lost his way. "What? I don't even know you." He narrowed his eyes.

"God, how could- how could you forget what happened before? You brought me here with that damn portal of yours, you're there- so what, asking if I can help you."

Wong immediately stepped in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Are you kidding me? I have not been out of here in a few hours, Wong is here with me."

"That's right, he is with me here." Wong nodded.

Is it just a dream? I have to wake up and get out of this dream.

"Can you enter my mind? I can't explain this like a crazy madman, I don't want to go crazy over this." I took two steps forward to approach Dr. Strange, he seemed to hesitate before glancing at Wong. He just shrug confused too with the situation, Strange stepped forward and brought his hand to my forehead.

I let my memory go back to my world where I was just relaxing on the couch wanting to watch the Loki series, then Dr. strange appeared and told me to help him. I also show how scared and shocked I was when I fell into the portal, and was on the Asgardian ship that was in space.

I blinked after Dr. Strange pulled his hand back from my forehead, his eyes blank before realizing then widening his eyes he looked at me then at the Eye of Agamotto he was wearing. He looked up and placed his hand on my shoulder and shook me firmly.

"You can help." I raised my eyebrows, "You're here to help us, right?" I could only nod after realizing that in front of me is a hero.

"Maybe.." I choked, very strange sound my voice. I don't know what reaction should I show being here, happy, excited, my fangirl soul is throbbing. But I see the situation, it's going to be a war.

"Huh? What were you guys discussing?" Bruce spoke, he waited for one of us to explain but not a single word left our mouths.

Dr. strange walked backwards looking at the others, "She's from another world. Another universe." He said without further ado it led to them exploding with questions and protests.

They shouted at each other, arguing like they were fighting. Bruce, who still couldn't believe it, asked if it was true and asked how it could happen. Two sorcerers who gave their theories, their opinions on its connection with the Eye of Agamotto. Loki just stood there watching the others fuss, only a few times did he comment.

"Ok, I'll stop you guys there. That's enough!" They stopped.

"I swear on my life, I did not bring her here." Dr. Strange said to Wong.

"But she said so, and also you saw her memory." Wong pointed out.

"This is all just a dream, I'm sure I'm dreaming." I muttered, their attention was now diverted to me.

"(Y/n), you're not dreaming. " Dr. Strange assures.

I shooked my head, "No, I'm not."

"We need your help, (Y/n)." This man said with full of hope in his voice.

"And I need to blink to get you all out of my sight." I blinked but nothing changed, they were still standing in sight of me.

I suddenly felt panicked, before I could control my consciousness, my eyes started to close with black vision around me. Without realizing it, my body fell limply forward.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Opening my eyes slowly, I needed some time to come to my senses and look around me. The lights in this room are not too bright so it doesn't hurt my eyes. I turned my head slightly towards the door hearing the sound of the door opening, I saw two figures walking towards me.

"You're awake, how're you?" Bruce gave me a warm smile.

"Great, I guess." I mumbled.

"You have to be careful later if you want to meet other heroes." Strange smirks.

I groaned in embarrassment, "I can't help it, really." I sat down by Bruce and lowered my feet to the floor.

"So, ready to tell us what's going to happen in the next few minutes?"

"I don't know, let's go get outside first." I sigh walking side by side with the men.

If they know I can still walk normally, they will leave me who pretends to walk slowly. It's an honor for me to be able to tell everyone there that I have walked with the heroes.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Yeah, the first thing I changed was Loki's death which I refuse it.

I wonder if this story could changed the end of the stories, so there was no Endgame.