chapter 38

A/n pov:

When Jungkook asked tae to look at him and tell him when he first came to know about jungkook. Tae paused for a while looking at Jungkook a little hesitant about how Jungkook was gonna react. Jungkook's pleading gaze pushed him to the edge to tell him.

Tae: can we go to the garden and talk?

He questioned showing his puppy eyes so that jungkook won't say no. And as tae thought jungkook agreed to take him to the garden.

Jungkook: Babies mama no dodging me as soon we go there okay?

Jungkook didn't forget to make sure with narrowed eyes.

Tae: I won't bunbun.

Tae replied with a smile. Then jungkook held tae's hand softly and began to walk downstairs. Jungkook's mind was filled with different thoughts. Did tae know him even before he came for his company interview? Tae said he was 16 or 17 years old, then it must be 5 or 6 years back. When they were in front of the main door Jungkook stopped and spoke.

Jungkook: can I close your eyes?

Asked with his Bambi eyes, the eyes that melts Tae's heart every time. If Jungkook asks him something with those eyes he knows he can never say no. Those eyes are that dangerous.
Oh god, tae's going insane in love.
Tae thought and placed his hand on his chest with a dramatic sigh.

Tae: How can I say no kookie? Of course, you can.

Tae said with a pretty smile on his face.
Jungkook stood tall behind tae leaving no gap between them. He instructed tae to close his eyes and then placed his big hands and covered tae's closed eyes softly. Tae can feel Jungkook's breath hitting his ear giving him goosebumps. Jungkook placed a soft and sensual kiss on tae ear making tae visibly shiver. Jungkook gave an amused chuckle when he saw tae's reaction.

Jungkook: shall we move forward?

He whispered near tae's ear making him whine at the way Jungkook was teasing him.

Tae: I'm never gonna trust those Bambi eyes again~

Tae mumbled when jungkook kept teasing him. When they reached the garden taking baby steps both felt the gentle breeze hitting their face, tae was already able to smell the sweet scent of flowers along with birds' chirps making him impatient to see how the garden was.

Tae: koo I want to see, please.

Tae asked and Jungkook slowly removed his hands after 3 counts mumbling a small ‘surprise’.
When tae opened his eyes a small gasp left his mouth. As tae imagined the place was filled with different colourful flowers like lavender flowers, mugunghwa, beautiful gardenia and many other flowers. As it was October month the gardenia flowers Had small Orange fruits. Those are not sweet fruits they taste a little bitter. Suddenly an evil idea crossed tae's mind. Should make kookie eat it before leaving from here. He thought.

Jungkook: Do you like it, baby?

Questioned with a dreamy smile seeing tae enjoying the pleasant garden. the weather too was perfect not too cold or too warm it was perfect for a Garden date. As jungkook has seen the garden many times it was not that fascinating but seeing tae gasp whenever he sees a pretty flower, squealing at pretty butterflies flying around amused him.
When jungkook asked if he liked the garden tae turned toward jungkook and threw himself into jungkook's arms making him stumble back.

Tae: I love it kooie bun~ This place is so pretty!!!

Tae said with a happy giggle he really loved the atmosphere. And being here with his love made it even more beautiful.