SDES Chapter 109: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (18) •

Qin Lang looked at the flower vines in the yard that beared purple fruits in summer and was a little ecstatic.

"Sir, don't worry, Madam - they are only going to the periphery today and they won't encounter any ferocious monsters." The housekeeper watched Qin Lang in a trance for a while and knew what he was thinking.

Qin Lang shook his head and stood up from the chair holding a cane, "I'm tired, I'll go back to my room to rest first, I don't have anything to disturb for the time being."

"Ok sir."

Qin Lang walked back from the yard step by step with a cane by himself, and then slowly climbed up with the handrail of the stairs.

The housekeeper kept watching Qin Lang safely enter the bedroom before walking away.

The results of the students have come out. Chiliu left a few with excellent grades, and a few "repeaters" came. Mu Yin, who had the best grade in Chiliu, was of course because of Qin Lang stayed and Yuan Heng Yuan and Heng you did not leave.

Starting that week, Chiliu students would spend one day a week in the forest.

The real wild environment was what these students would often face in the future and they must learn to adapt.

There were many courses. In addition to the ability to survive in the wild, they also needed to know those common flowers and trees. The flowers and plants in the textbook were always less memorable than those seen in person.

Many forests had monsters. The denser the trees, the deeper the forest, the higher the level and ability of the monsters.

Therefore, the basic teaching of students was only in the peripheral activities that were not dangerous, and after they had a certain ability, they could enter a certain distance and fight with their teammates.

When the students' self-protection ability was not enough, the teacher's responsibility was to protect them.

Qin Lang couldn't follow him, so he only had one extra day off every week. And Qin Lang was not there, those people would definitely be demons. Although Mu Yin had recovered most of his mana the level of that world was not low, and the attack power of those rank-order companion beasts was still quite terrifying and the enemy should not be underestimated.

Qin Lang's situation was getting better and better. After he went upstairs, he entered the room and started to practice according to the method of Mu Yin.

In fact, it was not Qin Lang who cultivated the system, because Qin Lang - he didn't know it at all! But the reason why he still had to act alone was that although the little fox erased the consciousness on Xumi's ring, he left a wisp on Qin Lang's wedding ring. Naturally to monitor Qin Lang, but just in case.

Qin Lang's self-protection ability was not enough now. If he encountered any danger, Mu Yin could crush the teleportation talisman to reach Qin Lang as soon as possible. Of course, he could also look at him when would think about him.

Like at the moment.

Mu Yin watched Qin Lang secretly in the forest and after seeing that Qin Lang's cultivation method was fine, he reluctantly pulled back his consciousness.

In the wild, they were divided into groups. A group of five people, Mu Yin Youheng were in the first team, and also brought two less capable ones.

The instructor was leading them to know the edible berries in the forest. Sometimes they encountered powerful monsters who had to be trapped in the forest and need to find safe and edible food to satisfy their hunger. There were also herbs that could stop bleeding and fragrant trees that could mask their own odor. These were all things to keep in mind.