SDES Chapter 110: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (19) •

The study was silent for a while, the housekeeper and Qin Jiang were waiting for Qin Lang to speak.

Qin Lang turned the wrench on his thumb, his face was calm, and he couldn't see much turbulence. He looked at Qin Jiang: "You said that Xiaoyin is a monster?"

Qin Jiang pursed his lips and didn't answer but his eyes told Qin Lang that yes - he thought he was - he thought Mu Yin was very dangerous and hoped Qin Lang would not be deceived by him.

But Qin Lang was not grateful at all: "Qin Jiang, considering our friendship for so many years, if you delete the secret photo of Xiaoyin this time, I can pretend that nothing happened."

Qin Jiang looked at Qin Lang in surprise.

The housekeeper also looked at Qin Lang in the same way. He also watched Qin Jiang grow up. He knew exactly how the two got along and how their relationship was.

Like brothers and siblings, they were willing to entrust their backs to each other's feelings on the battlefield. Trust and loyalty, no one was more trustworthy than Qin Jiang.

Seeing that he hadn't acted yet, Qin Lang used the usual irrefutable command tone: "Qin Jiang, I order you to delete it."

Qin Jiang frowned fiercely, but he did as he was told but his grievances were also obvious. A person who had only been with him for two months had so easily surpassed their deep relationship for more than 20 years. The head said: "I'm just worried about you..."

"I know." Qin Lang sighed and said, "but Xiaoyin is not a monster. You haven't seen it, I have seen it. It's called a trick. It's a trick used by magicians. You didn't find those extra companion animals and him. The one who was summoned first had the same movements and expressions, wasn't there any difference?"

"..." Qin Jiang didn't believe it and looked at the video again. However, it was exactly as Qin Lang said. All the movements of the dozen foxes were exactly the same, as if they were copied.

Qin Lang glanced at the video again: "Look carefully because only one is real, the others are just images. Xiaoyin lives at the bottom and has to learn something to fill his stomach. You didn't attend my wedding, so you didn't. You know, after the wedding, I didn't let Xiaoyin show it in front of other people. After all, those people just wanted to see him in a show he was trying to do to taunt him and laugh at him."

Qin Jiang deleted the video. He didn't say that he also saw Mu Yin write golden words in the air with his own eyes, but the terminal couldn't display it, because he felt that even if he said it - Qin Lang could continue to use this reason to explain.

Qin Lang looked away: "What else do you want to ask?"

Qin Jiang raised his head and asked him, "The sword looks extremely sharp, and the material doesn't seem to come from our country. And the ring he gave you doesn't as well. You never doubted that he grew up in a poor place then where did the child get these things?"

Qin Lang did not speak.

Qin Jiang continued: "He may not even be Mu Yin at all."

After the butler heard that what Mu Yin performed was just magic and not a weird ability, his expression was as calm as usual.

Sure enough, he soon heard Qin Lang say, "was he really Mu Yin? Was it important to me?"

Qin Jiang opened his mouth, but he had nothing to say.

Qin Lang looked out the window of the study room at the blue and free sky, "Qin Jiang. I am like this now, if Mu Yin really has no other purpose, what does he want? First, you think the things he brought out are expensive, that means that his original background may not be low, and he would not enjoy the glory for the position of my Duchess. Second, if he had the intention to murder me, then I would face him for two months, every day he would always have an opportunity, but I am living well now. Three, if you suspect that he is a spy from the other three countries who want to pass me, pass through the wing, and enter the army... You don't have to worry, after he graduates, I can not let him go to the army, he just needs to accompany me and be my wife."