006

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCJuly 16thFriday

Charlotte, NC
July 16th
Friday

"Best, we came over here to smoke, not help with this damn room" Tech complained as all the boys were helping Ariyah had all the boys upstairs putting a chandelier up.

She would have had the girls help but they're all downstairs cooking dinner.

"I was helping y'all out, I know y'all didn't want to be down there with Kassy's boyfriend" She chuckled, watching them struggle.

"She dead ass wrong fa' bring that white man here" Lu shook his head.

Ari covered her mouth from laughing. Everyone was very shocked to find out that Devin was white. Everyone just assumed he was black because they didn't see Kassy as the type.

"Dawg, you kno' how they say white people ain' got no lips? He dead ass don't" Tech shook his head, and everyone started laughing.

"Leave him alone, he seems nice" Ari shrugged.

"Wigga think he got a whole bunch of slaves around him" ManMan joked.

"Dawg did y'all hear when she asked if he wanted something to drink and he said he wanted water with cucumber and lemon? Nigga would've been lucky if he got tap water from me" Tech scoffed.

"Okay that was a bit much but he's alright," Ari said, she didn't want to judge a book by its cover.

"He beatin' her ass," Jae said, putting the trash in the bag.

Ari's jaw dropped "Don't say that, that's not okay" She frowned.

"Nigga stay saying someone getting they ass beat" Lu chuckled, Jae, shrugged his shoulders "It's the truth, you can tell the way she jumpy and shit."

Ari thought about it for a second. Kassy was very jumpy at times but she was always so tough. Ari didn't think someone that would cuss anyone out like Kassy does would be getting abused.

"I d— Suga, I put your clothes in the dryer" Makai said walking into the room, cutting her off.

"Oh you didn't have to but thank you" She smiled as he nodded and sat next to her on the floor.

"Who the fuck is Suga?" Jae scrunched his face up.

Ari chuckled "Me, that's what he calls me" She shrugged, standing up to fix her rug that Lu just messed up.