MY UNWANTED WIFE: 3

Sana and tzuyu's marriage life has been a mess. First of all , sana hates tzuyu. Tzuyus existence in the apartment would bother the hell out of her. Would always try to remind tzuyu that she only married her for the scandal. Also tzuyu doesn't deserve her cause her standards are higher and tzuyu was nowhere near to it.

Sana didn't like where she lived. The walls were thin. There was no water most of the time. There was no air conditioner. there would be flies at night. Not to mention People around there was so noisy. Every night sana would hear them arguing or screaming at one another. Sana hated that place.

"HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK WHEN YOU LIVE ALONE??!!!!"

"I ha-had a roommate who would cook. "

"tsk. You are such a useless. "  Sana said .
As tzuyu said that she can't cook food. Sana was mad. She was hungry after all. Even though she herself doesn't know how to cook food. Sana really found tzuyu useless. She doesn't do a stable, don't have a nice house, can't offer sana everything she wants.

Like the time when they went to the shopping mall,

"Tzuyu-ah...."
"Yes??"
"You are my wife right?."
"Yes. "
"It's your responsibility to fulfill my necessities, right?"
"Of course since you are my wife. "
Then something came in sana's mind she smirked to herself.

"Hey tzuyu, I need to buy some clothes. Take me to the shopping mall. " Sana said to Tzuyu while smiling sweetly. Tzuyus heart was going crazy. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Thinking maybe sana is finally going to try their relationship.

Tzuyu happily that day took a day off from her office. Tzuyu went to her apartment. There she saw sana beautifully dressed. Sana looked so beautiful that tzuyu wanted to hide her. So that , people won't look at her wife and try to take her away. Tzuyu slowly went behind sana who was standing near her bed. She hugged sana from the back.

"My wife is looking so beautiful today. " Tzuyu whispered near sana's ear.

Sana was startled at first. Her heart beat got faster hearing tzuyu's voice. It was melodic. She felt hypnotized hearing tzuyu's voice. Which calm and sweet. It was melting her heart. But as she was sana not someone else and had a big pride she wouldn't admit to herself that she liked it.

She immediately pushed tzuyu away with a annoyed face ,
"Don't you dare to touch me!!" Sana said with a frown.

Of course like everyday sana never failed to make tzuyus heart beat faster and in a second break her heart. Tzuyu's face became sad. Still she forcedly smiled.
"L-lets go??" Tzuyu asked. Sana nodded.
They reached to the shopping mall. Sana cling in to tzuyu. Tzuyu gulped as she felt nervous and happiness at the same time. Sana had sunglasses on her eyes.

Sana's clothes were expensive too. Tzuyu was blushing as sana was clinging to her arm. Then sana took her to the Louise Vuitton shop. Tzuyu stopped for a moment.

'louise Vuitton?? B-but that's too expensive. ' Tzuyu thought. Not to mention one product from Louise Vuitton can cause tzuyu to lose her whole salary. Sana smirked seeing the worried look at tzuyu.

"Come on let's go inside!!" Sana said excitedly pulling tzuyu inside.
There was so many expensive clothes. Tzuyu just sighed. She kept on praying to the god to make sana buy the less expensive or something that is possible for her to buy.

"Welcome ma'am, how may I help you??" Asked the salesman.
"Hmmm.....show me some new clothes made by designers themselves. " Said sana. The salesman nodded. He showed her a lot of expensive clothes. Those clothes were the most expensive ones. 

Sana was picking up whatever she wants. Not minding about the bills.
Tzuyu was having hard time gulping and calculating the total amount of the clothes that sana was picking up.