SDES Chapter 112: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (21) •

Mu Yin's class was still going on and Jin Nuo had voluntarily dropped out. He heard that he went to practice in the forest during his vacation, but he was injured by a monster in his leg, and I couldn't recover in the future.

Several classmates who had been called by Jin Nuo to be trainees for a long time were so happy that they almost cried when they heard the news. It was precisely because of the decline of the family that they want to graduate from the wing and go to the battlefield to establish merits and revitalize the family, but who knew that when they arrived at the wing, they would be oppressed by the others. It was easier to hear that Jin Nuo had dropped out of school than if he had graduated.

Only a few knew what Jin Nuo was doing that day, and every time they saw Mu Yin's eyes, they were filled with inquiry and fear. After all, when they went to visit Jin Nuo - when Jin Nuo heard someone mentioning Mu Yin, he trembled and his eyes filled with anxiety. They were red, which meant that Jin Nuo's leg should have been injured by Mu Yin.

How could a freshman like Mu Yin make a person with a Tier 4 companion beast become like that?

Therefore, Mu Yin was usually just hiding his strength. As for why he did this, it may be the order of the Duke.

After a week, Qin Lang walked completely freely.

His previous plan was to continue to pretend that he was not good. When Yuan Qi made another attack on him or his little fox, he would make a gorgeous counterattack and pretend that it was a force. However, Qin Jiang changed his plan.

If his guess was wrong, what if Qin Jiang didn't want to attack him but wants to deal with his little fox first?

So Qin Lang had to disrupt his plans.

If he recovered by the end of the season, he could accompany the students into the forest.

The instructor goes into the forest just as a supervisor, or they say in waiting  to help a student who couldn't make it. Asking for help did not mean that you would be persuaded to quit, just that there was no hope of graduating that year. Therefore, except for Chi Yi, the remaining students - the instructors generally advised them not to be stubborn.

The carriage stopped at the gate of the academy, and the butler opened the door.

The passing students recognized that that was Qin Lang's carriag and they all saluted in front of the door, waiting for Qin Lang to come out and greet them.

Qin Lang came out, his black shoes stepped on the ground, with a gentle smile on his face, standing under the warm summer sun, looking at the energetic students. The students shouted "Hello, Instructor Qin" or "Good morning, Lord Duke" as usual.

However, when they raised their heads after saying hello, they were all dumbfounded at Qin Lang's tall and straight figure, with slender and powerful long legs, standing upright, matched with that angular face as if he was carefully carved by God, making people feel impeccable.

"Little Yin?" The face that used to be daunting now looked at the person in the car with a solemn and helpless expression, and urged, "Get down quickly, don't be late."

"Oh." Mu Yin got out of the car and straightened his clothes so that they didn't look abnormal.

The housekeeper looked away silently, don't ask me, I have no idea what happened in the car on the road. How could his husband be such an unreasonable person, we were all the little goblins - madam!

Alas, their daily life was full of worries for the master's kidneys.

Mu Yin quickly stood with Qin Lang, Qin Lang squinted his eyes, and whispered, "Xiao Yin, have you grown a little taller today?"