17.

Kim's POV

"Would you like to repeat that
Ms. Miller?" She asked with her minty hot breath on my face as she tower over me.

With a gulp I shook my head no fastly and repeatedly as I stare up at her battering my lashes slightly.

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut and said nothing but it's been bugging me since the day after the club and I couldn't hold it in, I had to get it off my chest.

But of course she was being a bitch about it and had to cut me off or find some excuses to not talk about it, even gave me so much work to keep me occupied.

With her hand raped tightly around my throat but not too tight to stop me from breathing, she held that same look everytime I bring up sam and to let me think is it that she's jealous?

With my back against the wall we both stare at each other, her with an angry look and I'm pretty sure I look like a scared puppy right now.

I knew her office door wasn't lock so anyone could walk in at anytime but she seem not to care so I did something I knew I shouldn't have without thinking.

(As always)

~3:45 pm at work~

With a huff I head to Sam's office, I told her to take the copies that Ms. Monroe wanted and the bitch kept ignoring me for spite.

I flung her office door open and her head shot up to me before a smirk formed on her lips and I screw at her before stalking towards her and slamming my hands on her desk.

"Where are the copies" I asked, annoyance clearly in my tone, she chuckle before shrugging.

"What are you talking about" she asked with a smirk and I rose a brow at her before standing up.

"Oh?, that's how you wanna play huh?, ok cool don't say a word"

With that I smiled and was about to walk out but was pulled back by her of course.

"Where are you going" she asked clearly curious.

"Going to tell Ms. Monroe you were watching gi-"

"I wasn't watching anything" she shouted before quickly getting up with a annoyed look and I laughed before stretching out my hand to her for the copies.

With a screw she hand it to me and I grin at her before walking out the office with a proud smile then rush to Ms. Monroe office.

I didn't knock as always then entered, she's used to it by now since it's both of us office I don't see the reason in knocking when it's my office too.

Walking to my desk which wasn't far from hers, sitting down with the copies I got to work quickly before she came.

Since what happened at the club I just realized that we didn't even talk about our kiss and to be honest it's kind of bothering me at this point, I never brung it up because I don't know how she's gonna react to it but I felt like I have to, it's been bothering me ever since.

She's hardly really here for some point I don't know why, personal life I guess but she's been angrier this week and I'm not asking or plan on asking about it, she likes to snap at people and I for one don't wanna lose my job, I have no filter when it comes onto my mouth.