𝐓𝐞𝐧

After the mother and son shared that sweet moment, they got to be even more close than they already were, if it's possible.

Dasom would sometimes feel left out because of how he thinks that he is the cause of this all, but Lisa and her children did their best in making him feel like he has nothing to do with it. It's just that life doesn't want them to be like before. For now.

Some days passed. It's March already. The weather was getting more warm everyday. Everyday after work and the kids' school, Lisa would take them to the playground and play with them like before. No matter how broken and weak she was, her three children would always give her strength.

March. Lisa's birth months. She would be a year older. Wow, it felt like yesterday when she gave birth to her son, Gureum at the age of 21. now she'll be 28 already. It always made Lisa amazed by how fast the time goes by without even noticing it. It felt like yesterday when she met Jungkook, at the age of 18.

It was the day she and her parents flew from Thailand to South Korea for better chances for their company. The day she went to high school. Lisa was nervous at that time. She didn't even know any other words except for 'Hello' in Korean, making it even more difficult than it already was for her. She left everything behind. Her friends, her everything. Their bond was so strong that Lisa felt they're her siblings and not just any friends.

Thinking of it now, Lisa really misses them. But she is so happy that they still talk from time to time. She always laughs when she thinks about the time they all said they're never getting married. They said they'll enjoy their single life. But guess what they did? Everyone of them married 2 or 3 years after they finished college. All of them have kids too.

Lisa remembers the time she, Jungkook and her two year old son went to her closest friend's wedding. When Jungkook didn't know Thai and her friends couldn't understand Korean. She was like a translator between them. But she enjoyed it. Those moments are the moments she'd like to live again. Even though it's not possible at this time, because all of them are mad at Jungkook for making Lisa feel sad and alone.

Being the best friends that they are, they told her to come back to Thailand for some days to relax. Lisa said no at that time, but now she feels like it's time to go back for some days and not think about this country and everyone living here. She deserves some time for herself and her children.

The day came. Her birthday.

"Happy birthday Mommy"
Three voices were heard from the living room. Lisa was busy cooking some breakfast for them that she didn't notice the three kids walking into the kitchen already.

All three came. With small papers in their hands. They looked so cute that Lisa wished she had her camera by her side to take a picture of them all together. She hopes she'll at least have this memory in her brain forever.

Once the three of them were standing in front of her, Lisa kneeled down and hugged them three together. Ah how she loves hugging them.

After the kids wished Lisa happy birthdays, Lisa drove them to their school and kindergarten and then drove to work. Just like everyday. Lisa didn't feel that her birthday is something special. Not after the things happened between her and Jungkook.

As soon as Lisa walked out of her small, simple looking office, she was welcomed by rows of doctors and nurses in front of the door. She was surprised. They never did this in the past years when she started working there.

Almost everyone she was seeing in front of her had a bouquet of flowers or roses in their hands. And not forgetting the fancy looking chocolate boxes that almost the half of them had it in their hand. They know what Lisa likes.

"Happy birthday" all of them shouted together, making Lisa flinch a little bit and move from her place. She smiled. She was happy and thanked them all for making her happy with the bouquets and chocolates.

Jin and Jisoo both side-hugged each other loving the way they made Lisa happy with their plan. After seconds, Jin turned his gaze to the left and there he saw the one in black suit. The one he never expected to see here. The Jeon Jungkook who wasn't looking like his normal self at all. He could see some emotions in his eyes. But he didn't understand them.
_____
After Lisa checked on some kids, she returned to her office and got some messages from her friends in Thailand. Some were wishing her a happy birthday and some were sending her the gift she got from her husband.

Kissing and hugging pictures of him and a girl. A great gift.

CEOs News: the most famous CEO of this year, JEON JUNGKOOK, CEO of Jjk, was seen hugging and kissing a beautiful looking lady at the entrance of his own company. Some fans reacted normally and some fans didn't like the news. Read more to know how they reacted.

-They look good together.

-isn't he still married to Lalisa Manoban? So he's cheating! I don't understand how people find that they look good together.

-look here Jeon Jungkook, I don't mind you kissing and hugging some random girls, but at least do it after you divorce your wife. No one deserves to be cheated on.

-I feel bad for Ms. Lisa. She is a really good person. I went to her because my son was having stomach issues and she took really good care of him!

-For all people who are not happy for Jungkook, because they say he's still married, where's his wife? No one sees her with him anymore. I heard that she cheated on him and he's doing the same so she regrets it. I honestly feel it's great the way Jungkook takes his revenge. I hope that b!tch regrets it badly

'Great, hate out of nowhere' Lisa thought while reading those comments from some people that call themselves his fans.

TBC...