Scaramouche x Fox male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Plot: Scaramouche found a fox

(Y/n) is a fox human, and can turn into one

Glowing eyes like Yae Miko

He's grown to dislike humans as they have tried to hurt and hunt him

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

A little orange fox was laying on its side by the stream in Chinju Forest. Its color was dim from mud and there were visible wounds on the body of the fox.

The only sign that the animal is alive is the slightly moving chest and his legs slightly twitching once in a while. It opened its eyes revealing a bright (e/c) color, those eyes looked towards the shadows looming above him. It closed its eyes, waiting for doom.

But it never came, hearing shouts of pain and terrified screams the fox snapped its head up. A guy with a very large hat was seen fighting the men that came to hurt it. Tears swelled up in the fox's eyes as it rested his head back on the ground looking at the stranger. Purple lightning cased down from the sky, shocking all of the hunters and scaring them away.

Seeing the hunters run away, Scaramouche walked back to the little fox. He never expected himself to stand up for such a thing but here he is. "How pathetic," Scaramouche said, picking up the injured animal, noticing the mud had already gone into the wounds. He decided to wash it here. "What a pain in the ass."

Scaramouche looked at the animal. Seeing that the thing will likely drown if he just set it there he needed to find something for it to rest on. Finding a rock that was barely submerged in water, Scaramouche set it there. Pouring the clear water over the fox, he gently washed off the mud away from its fur revealing a bright orange color. There were some struggles when the fox tried to run away during the wash but it was held down in the end.

Just when Scaramouche removes his hands from the fox it immediately runs away without looking back. Scaramouche got a bit ticked off but seeing the animal was still wild and the fact that he was a 'human' it was probably scared of him. Maybe he still gets to see the thing tomorrow. Scaramouche turned around just as he was about to leave, soft whimpering caught his attention. Still thinking of the fox he decided to check it out just in case.

Just as he thought, it was those hunters again but this time the fox's neck was held in one of their filthy hands. Scaramouche's anger flared, intent to kill leaked heavily from his body. Chills ran down the hunter's spine making them look back. Seeing the terrifying look from Scaramouche they immediately dropped the fox onto a rock, nothing to cushion its fall, and ran away. This time when Scaramouche picked up the animal it didn't fight back. It was too weak to move. Its body was like jello in Scaramouche's arms.

Slightly patting its small head, Scaramouche carried it back to where he lived. Even though it's a temporary place he'll stay in, it was still larger than average. The fox in his arms was looking curiously at its settings Scaramouche grabbed a plate and filled it with a variety of food, fruits, and raw meats. The fox had a feast today.

After treating the fox's wounds, Scaramouche was off to his own room. The fox looked curiously at the door belonging to the person who saved him. Using its small legs the fox walked back to the couch and laid on a pillow to rest.

When Scaramouche woke up the next morning he cleaned up himself and went to check on the fox. But surprisingly, no animal was found but a human with bright orange ears and tail sleeping curled into a ball on the couch. Scaramouche was just about to summon his weapon when the naked boy woke up. His (e/c) struck a nerve in Scaramouche's mind, something told him that this boy wasn't dangerous.