Chapter 25

Kiara

" Ara! " I heard my name being yelled as we crossed into the yard. " Ara " I heard coming closer to me. I turned and saw the blonde haired beauty, Jasmine. " Jas " I said as I threw myself into her arms. " wheres Elena? " I  pointed behind me and she went flying off like a bullet. I giggled to myself and was about to start walking when i felt a little tug on the sleeve of my top, I looked down to see Maya.

" Hi baby " I said, squatting down to her level. " I want to meet all the nonnas. " she said, looking adorable in a pale yellow tulle gown and black flats.

" Okay baby, let's go. " I held her hand as we made our way to the heads table as I call it.

" Ara, comment allez vous mon cher? " said grand Pere Gael. " Ja vais bien grand pere. C'est maya, elle ne parle pas encore le français, elle apprend encore. " I said bringing Maya over to them. " HI sweetie, what's your name?" asked Grand-mere Elise. "I'm Maya but here Ara said I should be called Callista ." she said as they cooed over her. (Ara, how are you my dear? I'm fine, grandpa. This is Maya, she doesn't speak French yet, she's still learning.)

I walked around the garden with no place in sight when I was suddenly grabbed from behind what the? "
" Kiara! I've missed you so much." wait that voice. I turned and was greeted by the sight of black hair. "Noah!" I yelled, jumping into a hug. "I've missed you so much." I whispered into the hug.

We broke apart and were just grinning at each other. "Let's go get food." He grabbed my hand and started running towards the buffet table. We grabbed the Risotto Ala Milanese and Steak Frites. " Don't tell Blythe but whoever made this food, I want to marry them." he said practically moaning. " Let's sit down first. " I said giggling at him. There was an empty table in right corner which also housed a fountain and gardenia flowers.

We walked over there and I flagged down a waiter to bring drinks over.

" so how are enjoying Casa Salavatore?" I said, swallowing down a piece of my food. " it's amazing. Though we just got here, we met these two amazing women who we believe are best friends, they said their names were Estrella and Prima." he said opening a bottle of wine." Ah, you met Nanny Estrella and Tia Prima. They are best friends yes and they came here together when Tia Prima married Tio Ciro and refused to leave without Nanny Estrella. " I said, remembering the stories Nonna had told us when we were younger.

" why do you call her Nanny Estrella instead of Tia Estrella, since she's kind of your aunt right? " he said turning to face me." it's because we're too used to Nanny Estrella. She trained all of us." I said, looking over at the cousins I could see.

"Thats my cousin, Kathleen." I said, pointing over to the 5'6 short haired redhead. " she's such a sweetheart, I can't imagine her being anything else. When we were younger, she used to give her money to the less fortunate when she was coming from school." I said, smiling.

" There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere." said Elena as she hugged Noah and sat down on the chair to my left.

" why didn't you tell me you have family members? " said Alexis as she ran over to the chair in front of Elena.
" Why, what happened? " we asked, worried something had happened to her. " someone with beach blonde hair kept trying to sniff my hair to see if it was real or not. " we paused. Breathed in and said, " what? " we said looking at each other with these wtf looks.

" forget it, I punched them in the neck. I want food." she said as she smiled as us." flag down any waiter or waitress you see. " said Elena as she dug into her own food.

" well I just saw my family and squeaked hi and ran into the first table my legs took me too. Oh hi guys. " said Blythe with her head in her hands. " can we laugh?" I asked, trying to stop a giggle fest inside me. " I definitely would." said Jace as he sat down with his plate of risotto, laughing which caused a chain reaction of everyone laughing including Blythe.

" you'll have to meet them at some point." Elena said, shrugging. " I know but not now." she said as Noah entwined her fingers with his. Aww. So cute.

" there you guys are, I've been looking for all of you since." exclaimed Asher as he fell into the chair next to Alexis." Dramatic bitch  " whispered Noah, I think Asher heard him cause he narrowed his eyes at him. " I will be as dramatic as I want to be because you left me to deal with those twos fangirls and their business partners." he said waving his hands around.

" Oh yeah, sorry dude." said Noah as he swirled his glass of wine and drank it.

" wait fangirls? This outta be good. " said Elena crossing one leg over the other and looking over Ashers head.

" where are you guys sleeping?" Alexis asked playing with Ashers hair.

" we're on the west wing." Jace said flagging another waitress down.

" huh, same as us. I wonder if that was intentional." I said, looking over the crowd.

Tap. Tap. Tap. We all looked followed the sound and saw a young woman standing in the middle holding a microphone.

" Welcome everyone, I am Prima Renata. Welcome to the Salvatore family picnic. Benvenutti a tutti. Sono Prima Renata. Benvenutti al picnic a familigia Salvatore. I am just merely an attention caller and now to hand it over the hostesses, Isabella Salvatore and Jasmin Martin. " everyone clapped as the stage was given to them.

" Today is the coming together of families from all around the world. We enjoyed the food and mingled around. Algunos de nosotros más que otros. Algunos de nosotros no en absolute. " Isabella said that last part as she looked directly at me to which I smiled sheepishly. (some of us more than others. Some of us not at all)

" but now it is time for games. You all have 15 minutes to change and 10 minutes to find a team. Ang mga natalo ay itutulak sa slime pool." said Jasmin with a cruel smile on her face.
(losers would be pushed into the slime pool.

" We have 6 challenges for you. There are 5 team members on one team. All team captains will report to us their color code. Ang iyong oras ay magsisimula na ngayon. " said the both of them simultaneously. (your time starts now.)

Elena immediately gets up and yells, "I call dibs on the colors black and red."

" so you wanna be on my team?"   I immediately jump and hold my chest while Adonis and everyone laugh. " Dios mio. Im gonna kill you, Adonis. And no I will not be on your team." I say, glaring at him.

" then who's on your team? " Valentino asked Elena as he slid over to her side but she just turned away from him. " Darling?" he frowned. She still didn't answer him.

" Ara, you and I are the same time right? " Noah asked looking up at me. " yes we are." I said to him," so that's me, Elena, Noah and two left. Who wants to join?" I asked, looking at everyone.

" I do. " said Alexis and Jace at the same time. They turned and valred at each other and the glaring turned into a staring contest. " both of you stop it, you're not children. Play rock paper scissors for it. " said Blythe, putting one hand under her head.

" okay, rock paper scissors. Shoot"