- 𖥔 Hi Stark! 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

I stood around Loki, Bruce, Wong, and Dr. strange. They asked for my explanation, and I would have told them if Tony Stark were here. this made me nervous, afraid that I would faint like before.

"Hey, don't faint again this time." Dr. Strange smirk joked.

"I hope not." I mutters.

Dr. Strange created his portal and walked towards it with Bruce behind him. While me, Loki, and Wong waited in the Sanctum.

It was awkward as we sat down, but I didn't mind that. I thought of a plan for all of this.

I'd better warn Dr. Strange from now on not to give the Time Stone. Or he could distract Thanos on Titan, giving the others time to destroy the Mind Stone on Earth before Thanos could come here. Then what about Thor? Go for the head?

The volume of the couch that was sitting next to me made me turn around, surprised to see Loki sitting down. He said nothing, maybe he was deep in thought to make a plan. I think so.

I have to tell them especially Dr. Strange and Tony Stark. Wait, what will happen next to me? Will I follow Tony and Peter to the Donut Ship? Or I'll be at the battle in Wakanda. If I go with Bruce to the Compound, that means I'll meet Steve, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, and even Bucky! But will they believe me? Moreover there is Loki here, what if they lock me up with Loki. On the other hand, I have neither the strength nor the ability to help in battle.

Feeling a pair of eyes stare at me, I looked up only to be face to face with the God of Mischief beside me.

Startled by the sudden movement, he jumped slightly and backed away. I was also shocked, I also expected him to be surprised because after he backed away, he put his hand on his chest with his eyes closed.

"Don't do that." I warned him, chuckled a bit at that because somehow I found it kinda funny.

He huffed and opened his eyes showing his attractive green eyes, "You seem so lost in your thoughts, you did not hear what I've said." he said.

I raised my eyebrows "List- you talk to me?" My eyes widening. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know- I didn't heard it.. seriously." It hasn't been two hours since I met him, and I've already embarrassed myself.

Huh, I missed the conversation with Loki.

"I know, I noticed on your face that- forget it. What I am trying to say is, do you know where Thor is now?"

"Oh, I know. He's with the Guardians of the Galaxy! They are.. Euh, how I explain this-" he glared at me, "Ok, really. He's going to Nidavellir, where-" His eyes widened when I mentioned the place.

"The place to make the most powerful weapons in the universe by the dwarf, Eitri was their King." He muttered finishing my sentence.

I saw a glimpse of his eyes glistening, his gaze far away like someone who was looking at his memories.

Then his face turned straight as usual, blank. "How are they?" He asked.