Let's Dance the Night Away

Not you, again. I swear, it's like he is stalking me or something. Y/n thought.

"No, don't worry, Chan. I'm good."
"Are you sure? You guys are barely half way."
"R-Really!" Y/n said with aggression.
"O-Oh, okay."
"Chan, I kind of need help, actually." Shia said.
"Of course I'll help." Chan smiled.
Y/n rolled her eyes, not realizing that it all wasn't just in her head.
Chan saw that and thought, I wonder if something is still wrong. Hopefully when she's inside she'll be her bubbly self again.

They then walked into the party. The music was blasting, playing all kpop music. There were lights, glitter, and people everywhere.

"Wow, at the parties I went to in college, they never had kpop playing ever." Y/n mentioned.
"Well, now you are able to experience it! Let's dance the night away!" Shia said while grabbing Y/n's hand and practically dragging her to the dance floor.
Before they could get any further though, two tall, buff men stood in front of the two girls. Chan ran up to the girls as if he was trying to protect them.

"Names?" The one guy asked.
"BangChan of Stray Kids." Chan said. He then looked at Y/n, waiting for her to speak.
"O-Oh! I'm L/N Y/N."
(A/N: "L/N" means "last name" by the way.)
"And, I'm Jeon Shia."
"Don't worry BangChan we already got you. Check and check! You are free to come in. Have fun, ladies!" The other tall man said.
"Thank you!" The three of them bowed and said at the same time.
"Sorry about that, every time someone who is part of the company has a party, there needs to be some precautions." Chan explained.
"Oh, that's totally understandable." Shia said. She continued, "Thank you for helping me, Chan. I bet you have no clue what it's like to wear heels."
"Yeah, but you guys look beautiful in them."
"Thank you! You look rather dashing tonight!" Shia chuckled.
"L-Let's check the place out, Shia." Y/n suggested.
"Yeah!" Shia agreed. They then left Chan alone.

"There's so many cute guys here! Thank god that this isn't a pool party. I wouldn't be able to control myself." Shia excitedly said.
"Yeah, why don't you go talk to one of them?" Y/n suggested.
"I don't know... what if I talk to the wrong one. What if he's a big douche bag?"
"Well, you won't know unless you talk to them. Don't think so negatively." Y/n said.
"Yeah... maybe after a few drinks."
They then saw Lia and went up to her.
"Lia!" Shia said.
"Hey guys! Let's go to the dance floor!"
"Yes!" Y/n said.

They all were dancing and laughing. You'd think because basically everyone here are dancers would be showing their best moves but everyone in the circle is going crazy and it's hilarious.
Y/n then somehow got pushed into the middle of the circle. They all started chanting her name.
"Go, Y/n! Go, Y/n! Aye~!"
She began to grin from cheek to cheek but was pretty nervous. All she knew though was that alcohol and party settings really made her feel confident within herself. She began to start feeling herself and putting her hands in the air. She was just having the time of her life. Another girl got pushed into the crowd with Y/n and so did a guy. They all began to dance together and it was getting a little hot. They were already sweaty from the body heat in the room but hot, meaning the dancing was getting a bit sensual.
Everyone was so into it and Y/n was too... well, mostly everyone.

She's dancing with that guy and getting pretty close to him. She keeps on getting closer and closer. Why is she doing this to me? I need to keep it real with myself. It's getting more and more obvious that she just isn't into me. I really want her to be but I can't deny it anymore. What the hell? It's beginning to hurt. Chan thought.

He backed away from the circle and sat at the bar. The bartender asked him what drink he wanted and he asked for a cup of Pink Whitney. Something sweet but strong.

"And, what would you like, sir?" The bartender asked.
Chan thought that he was talking to him so he looked up at the bartender again but the bartender was looking at the person next to him. The person next to him was Minho.
"I would like 3 shots of vodka, please." Minho said.
"Coming right up!" The bartender said.
"Hey, Minho. Didn't see you there." Chan greeted.
"You know me, I love my alcohol. This is the only time we are able to drink so why not make the most of it?"
"Yeah." Chan chuckled but then got back to his disappointed state.
Minho sighed, "Something's wrong." He paused and asked, "Is it Y/n?"
Chan nodded.
"What now?" Minho said, annoyed.

She's really killing his spirit. What is going on? Minho thought.

"That's the thing. I don't know. She's acts so distant lately and it's beginning to hurt, honestly. I try to ignore it but I just can't."
Minho paused. He didn't really know what to say. He then spoke, "Look, it's only been a day. Maybe-"
"I know, I sound crazy. It's just, even when we were chatting for years and haven't spoken in person, she was never this distant. It's unusual, okay?" Chan explained.
"I don't like how she's treating you all of a sudden. I might know why, though."
"What?" Chan said.
"I'll be right back. Hey! Jisung!"
"Yeah!" Jisung said, drunk as fuck.
"Yo, it's literally been like 15 minutes since the party started. How are you this wasted already?" Minho asked.
"I couldn't tell you cause I honestly don't remember at all." Jisung began to giggle.
Chan began to giggle as well.
"Okay, stay with Chan. Make him laugh cause your good at that." Minho said while plopping him on Chan lap.
Jisung, almost falling off of Chan, spoke, "Okay!"
"Don't act like this in front of In-nie, okay? It's not a good influence." Chan said.
(A/N: In-nie is a nickname for I.N a.k.a. Jeongin.)
"Don't worry. I'm not that drunk!" Jisung said back.
Chan began to giggle once again, "Okay. I trust you."

Minho pushed through the crowd, trying to find Y/n in his sight. He got to the circle pit but she was no where to be found.

Gosh, this is the worst time to be at a party with lots of people in a big house! Minho thought in frustration.

He then saw Yeji sitting on the couch with a few others from afar and yelled, "Yeji! Do you know where Y/n is?"
"No, I'm sorry! Ask Lia or Shia if you find them! I know she was with them before!" She yelled back.
"Thanks!"

Damn, where is this girl? It's been almost 10 minutes. I'll have to check the upstairs now. Minho thought.

As he got to the stairs, he saw Y/n and Shia running together, laughing like little girls. He thought it was cute but he had to talk to Y/n now.

"Y/n!" Minho yelled.
Y/n turned and saw Minho. She has begun to feel the alcohol a bit but is not completely drunk yet. Because of this, she felt nervous seeing Minho. It's because the last time they talked one on one was when she got rejected. She decided to not ignore him though and see what he wanted.
"Hey." Y/n said.
"Hey. Can we talk?" Minho sighed.
Y/n looked back at Shia. Shia reassured Y/n and said, "It's okay! I'll be dancing with Chaeryoung! We'll find you! See ya!"
"Okay!" Y/n said as Shia ran off to the other direction.
He then grabbed her arm and lead her to the bathroom. As he shut the door and locked it, he got closer to her. She began to feel butterflies.

A-Are we gonna... Y/n thought.