Session 11

Taes pov

When she had explained to Taehyung what she had wanted his breathing deepened over the phone and he had been most eager to get you what you had wanted. So before making Jungkook mad he had told him about a client he had who had wanted him to edge her to the point of pain.

And Jungkooks eyebrows had lifted so he had gone forward saying she wanted to be brought close to orgasm and then denied. Spanked and touched but not allowed to come. Then brought again to the point and being bit. And when she was finally close the reward was being bit while she did until her orgasm went on and on.

Jungkook had said it sounded hot and Tae got some interesting clients. And then Tae had mentioned it was probably because he wasn't a gorilla when he had sex. And when he had asked what Tae meant by that and he had explained what Nicole had said. Leading to the now predicament.

When Jungkook had got the drink she texted Tae and gave him a thumbs up. And while Jungkook sat there drinking and wondering how he could sit her on his big gorilla dick. Looking at his phone and the tv and his phone text says.

Bite her badass
Telling you that you're a gorilla 😱
Edge her to an orgasm
Over and over
Bite her breasts
Bite her clit
Never let her come
Until she begs you

Then bite her naughty ass again

As Jungkook focused on the tv her words invaded his head.

"I was just wondering if you missed the Jungle?"

Looking over at her you smile. And knowing he's been duped he gets her hand. Kissing the tips of her fingers as a chill goes down her body. His tongue swirls around her middle finger before his teeth lightly scrape. And when he can hear her breath coming out harsher he bites the muscle at the base of her thumb sharply.

She moans long and loud and he smiles into her hand. Licking where he bit she closes her eyes and when he stops she opens them again. "Good. Keep your eyes on me. I want to see how you react to what I'm going to do to you tonight."

She watches his face and he licks his lips before biting the inside of the wrist, working his way up her arm to inside her elbow, her bicep, shoulder. Biting, nibbling, scraping his teeth and she's in such ecstasy. Moaning and mewling softly. When she closes her eyes as he bites her collarbone he stops.

"Okay, that's one."

Her eyes flutter open. "One what?"

"Oh, you'll find out."

She keeps her eyes open as his lips are hovering over hers not touching them, whispering. "I'm going to make you feel so good tonight." And as he says this his thumb is now touching her clit and she gasps and he stops.

"Go fix me a drink."

She blinks and goes to do what he's asked.

Come over and join
us bring your stuff
including your bag.
The door is open

She brings his drink and sits next to him closer and he smiles around the glass. His eyes watch the tv and the talk of how male gorillas mate with more than one female. And he laughs. "Wow, that does sound like me. Maybe you were right."

And leaning down and over he lifts your leg and starting at your knee he bites it sharply and when he does you feel yourself gush and he looks at you there and he licks his lips and bites your calf and then soothes it with a lick and kiss. Moving to your ankle he nibbles the bones and surrounding soft skin at your hamstring.