Leading a new life !!

Continuing from previous part:-

Ragini is in this new room where she'll be sleeping rest of her life now . From childhood she's been taught that once her husband return all her miseries will be over she'll get respect and good life ahead but now all those dreams are shattered. She is thinking all of this when Meena knock on slightly ajar room door to check if she's still up and upon seeing her she enter in room ragini sat on bed seeing her put palu on her head sure things are messed up but still she is her mother-in-law .

Just like Ragini Meena too lost hope in her upbringing she never in her wildest dream thought that her son would done this to ragini the girl she saved from her husband . Shame filled her heart thinking what this poor girl gone through while she was with those creeps she's not able to made eye contact with her due to shame but she can't leave her on her own so she clear her throat and ask for her forgiveness 'umm ragini i know this isn't going to change anything but still i want to apologise for everything my family ruined your life and unknowingly I'll too was part of it so I'm sorry'  she say by joining her hands in front of ragini.

Ragini look at her and felt embarrassed by her actions she with trembling hands held meena's hands saying 'please don't join hands before me saasu maa you are at no fault in all of this . Years ago you saved my life my dignity by going against your own husband I'm grateful to but it's true whatever happened one cannot change and feeling guilty on it won't help either it only make me feel more ashamed of myself that because of me a woman who saved me and is on my mother's place kept on asking for my forgiveness like this and I don't want this' .

'But what sanskar done—' Meena tried to tell but ragini stopped her saying 'whatever happened in past two days was nothing compare to what might've happened to me in village people there were after my life but he saved me by the public humiliation there if i was still in village those people destroyed my life so if i see this way ji(referring sanskar) saved my dignity and life it's harsh to accept but my life in village was more tough I'm somewhere thankful to be here' .

Tears rolled down from meena's eyes hearing this and she immediately hugged ragini as she knows how society treats a abuse victim she promise her that she'll always stay in this house as her daughter who she can't have in past because of the fear of her disgusting husband but now she'll protect her at every step of life .

Ragini hug her back but deep down in her heart she kept on thinking about sanskar and his love for someone else will he able to give her the respect she dreamed of getting from her husband!!

Next day:-

Sanskar reached his office as he took uninformed leaves his boss questioning him about the same he told him that he have to leave out of city for an family emergency and return to his work his mind filled with the moments he spend with Siya but he has to be true with the promise he made to ragini.

He working on his computer when his cabinet door opens and Siya come in with smile on her face upon seeing him . She hug him asking 'god sanskar how many times i called you but you didn't answer any of my calls first i got scared that something happened to you but after receiving your text i got relieved so how was your trip ?'

Sanskar didn't hug her back and she part away from him but seeing his serious face her smile dropped as confusion clouded her mind making some distance between himself and her sanskar finally tell her the truth 'Siya I'm so sorry but we cannot be together anymore' .

'Huh ?' was the only word left from her mouth as she is not sure if she heard him right!

Taking a deep breath sanskar say 'we cannot be together because now I'm married and i cannot destroy your and my wife's life by hiding this from you' .