Chapter 17

Chapter 17- Race To The Edge

"Come in, I said come in!!"

"You read me?"

"Yes! And I've found their location!! Musutafu, Japan,"

"Japan? I thought they would have been anywhere else, very cultural,"

"Not the time for that kid, we need to get them out of here. I was sent here for a mission, they were not,"

"I know how much they mean to you, as do I,"

"Right, you have everything ready?"

"Yep, and backup is on their way,"

"Great, Operation; Homecoming is a go,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of this Sports Festival, and you did what you were told by Izuku, and stayed in a balcony where the class 1-A will be sitting. You fumbled with your sleeves, covering your ears at the loud sounds of humans cheering.

"Be here fo Zuku, and maybe Ochaco and Tenya," You muttered, before hearing Present Mic's voice.
"Welcome to the UA Sports Festival, you know them for surfing villain attacks; Hero Course Class 1-A!!" He cheered.

"And now, welcome Hero Course; Class 1-B!! General Studies; Classes C, D, and E!! Support Classes; F, G, and H!! And Business Classes; I, J, and K!!" You clapped at the mention of Izuku's class, as they all moved into a crowd.

"Now the introductory speech!!" You tilted your head at the sight of a female human who was on a stage.
'Why isn't she wearing more layers? She must be cold in lower temperatures, or immune to it,' You noted, not figuring out why you can't felt but stare at her for a bit.

'And why... is my face hot? Is this her power?' You gulped, feeling your head heat up and looking away respectfully.
"And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!!" The hero, known as Midnight, declared.

'The insecure human, I wonder what he's going to say,' You wondered, seeing him step onto stage. Silence was all you heard, everyone waiting for his speech.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win,"

You heard everyone boo and shout at them, making you feel sorry for them.
"Poor Zuku, nothing but fresh meat to these power hungry humans. I pity him,"

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!!" Midnight grinned.
"The first contest for the festival is going to be...!" She raised her whip as a screen chose a running icon.

"An obstacle race!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the students where waiting for the signal to go, and you waited in anticipation.
'Alright Zuku, show them what you got,' You grinned.