Friends

“HEEEY! GOOD MOORNING!”

“Oh no, it's her again-” Kakushi 1 and Kakushi 2 turned pale at the sight of Y/N running in their directions.

They are already aware of the fact that if she interacts with them, that means she was about to make them go do something random with her again, and the result of that was always a punishment from Shinobu.

“Go away! We are working! shoo, shoo!” Kakushi 1 said.

“No but hear me out-” Y/N was about to tell whatever crazy idea she had in mind, but the sight of Muichiro walking around with his blank of expression as always made her ditch it and immediately run up to him.

“MUIII! GOOOOOOD-” She tackled him into a hug. “MORNING!”

“Y/N! ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT'S THE MIST HASHIRA!”

“ACKK! LET GO OF HIM! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU-”

Kakushi 1 and Kakushi 2 were fast in attempting to save her life, but nothing happened.

Like, literally nothing.

Muichiro just stood there, making no attempt to hug her back or to simply walk away like any other person would normally do.

“You are cute today too! As always!”

“Who are you?”

“Y/N!”

“….”

“It's Y/N!”

“Yeah, I heard it, no need to introduce yourself two times.”

“I was so happy when you said my name before! That means we are friends, right?!”

“I don't want to be friends with a weirdo like you.”

Y/N didn't respond to his insults, in fact, she was only nuzzling against the top of his head with a cat-like grin in her face, you could tell that the fact that she started to gain immunity from his attacks was annoying him.

“… I hate you.” He said.

“Why don't you push me away then?”

“….”

“Hehe-”

“Stop laughing.”

“okay.”

“…why do we still get surprised at this point?” Kakushi 1 said.

“I don't know.” Kakushi 2 responded.

“Hey… are you suddenly feeling cold too?”

“Now that you commented, I'm also getting shivers too-”

“Ah! Giyuu! Good morning!” Y/N let go of Muichiro, waving excitedly while looking past the two kakushi standing in front of her.

They both looked behind with fearful expressions, seeing Giyuu standing there like a ghost. “GYAAAAAAAAAAH!!”