The revival of Omega gender

After Silver and Driver went to the planet X our living here turn out to be hell!!
We have a lot of food that Silver buy from his mysterious shop! Of course that's given! But the problem is.. how the hell should we cook it? I really don't know how. I can recognize one or two of them but still I don't know the process!

In three days after they left I heard a news about King Triton and the situation of the palace right now.
King Triton turn out to be in a comatose state! They say that it's because of his sudden berserk hearing the news of his right hand man or so we called his bestie Sebastian died in a certain accident. They think that all of that happened because of the king's berserk but they didn't know that Driver is part of it.
I don't know how they miscalculated it but isn't it a given that they should know that someone attack the castle? On top of that he suddenly throw a huge screwdriver inside the palace that makes the palace collapse! But.. anyway. How!? How in the world Driver avoided it?

Let's don't think about it.. anyway thanks to that my one and only rival in doing live Ariel is in a hiatus mode.
In just a moment of time she already got a million of followers. Which is I hate the most. I try to take a peek to her video back then and all of the comments that she got are full of positive vibes. Someone says that she's a good cosplayer or something. They even talk about the background and the effect that looks like she's singing under the sea. Like, c'mon she's literally singing under the sea!

When I'm doing live and making potions they only says that I should try to Collab with Ariel or we should try to act like in a movie but I don't dare so. How dare they compare me to a powerless mermaid.

"Boss we're hungry"

I look down and saw the twins hugging my tentacles. What should I do now? Should I go grab sea weeds again? But after tasting Silver food my stomach can't swallow anything unless if it's modern food.

"Ah!"
Thinking about potion earlier. I finally made a potion that can turn a halfhuman like us into a human with feet! But it only last 12 hours a day. But luckily I already made 10 bottles.
This should be Silver's souvenir as my gift when he's gonna leave to the north to find the gateway through another world but.. well.. I can always make more! So let's have fun first!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"We are here now reporting live in Tirulia Kingdom shore taking our first step in land.
As you can see Flotsam is brave enough to drink my "turn to human potion" without a valid test if this is really effective!

But it turn out it's really effective!!

Thus he is now trying to take his first step on land.

BEHOLD! Flotsam are now crawling on land! That's right he's crawling because he don't know how to walk! Go Flotsam! You can do it!

Now! Our second batch Jetsam are now ready as hell seeing Flotsam successfully turn into a human! His eyes are shinning like a star for excitement!

Without further ado! He drink it in a single gulp! And TADA!! He then transform like a certain sailor girl hero in a certain anime!!

He successfully crawl his way through land and now he's sitting beside to his brother waiting for their boss to arrive.

Ursula the sea witch reporting live here in CNM."

*Shut*

This is for today's live.
Unexpectedly my viewers rise up like crazy they compliment me about the good editing skills. I want to tell than that this is not edited at all but the system in that world don't let me say it. Like, If I say something like that, before I even posted it in my cellphone, my cellphone screen turn red and keep popping a warning sign. So basically, I can't really tell them about it.

But the more important thing right now is my potion turn out to be effective!
But again. The problem is, the twin don't know how to walk!

I know that their body right now is made of thread and not their real body but the thread really can read through anything. In the past when we went to that gloomy village near at the death sea The twin have a wound in their puppet body. Since Silver run out of mana he can't summon a thread for a moment to heal it. What we did is We put a potion to that wounded part of their body and as you expected it fully healed! We kind of shock but later came to a theory that the thread are now part of the twin body. Maybe soon or sooner that thread may corrupt the twins real body and that thread turn to be their real body although it's starting now but still we need to take notice if this is really good or bad.

I drink the potion and turn my body into a human. Since the twin can't stand well. I forcefully stand them and hold their hand and walk slowly.
Don't get me wrong okay! This is not torture. This is what you called Practicing!

I then put them their shirt and pants that I made it myself. Ofcourse I do, bring my dress too. I'm now wearing a black slim dress with a black 4 inches heels.

*Noisy noisy

Hmm.. why it is too noisy in that side?

I and the twin went to that side walking slowly and taking our guard up.

*Laughter

*Music

When we take our turn. It's a suprise that we saw a lot of humans here gathering and dancing like a crazy. Theres even a lot of colorful paper hanging on the street and food are scattered every where. What the hell is happening here? Is this what they called festival?

"Is this your first time here miss?" A middle age man say

"Yes" I said

"Are you traveling with your two sons?"

"Ah.. yes?" I said hesitately

"You might wondering what's happening here right? Actually the prince found an omega not long after his birthday and now we are having a festival about the revival of the omega clan!"

"Omega? I thought they died a year ago"

"That's what we thought but the prince show us proof. One of the omega item that he drop and it is really smell like an omega. I'm a beta so I can't smell it but the other alpha nobles said that it's really an omega"

"Really?" I said in a doubt. "Oh what's this?"

"It's a bananaque want some? It's only 5 copper coins" he said with a wide smile.

So this is his business technique? Getting the attention of his possible costumer and then introduce his product to let them buy it.
I got fooled! But since I'm hungry enough I buy 6 pieces.
I give the two to the Twins and give them the rest later if they can finish it.

Anyway. Omega? I'm not a human so I can't really tell. But all I know is Omega gender are died in a omega flu. I didn't know that there's still omega left.

After traveling and having fun for an hour
We spend the night in the Inn to sleep.