22.

we had decided to actually attend paige's party, which i was not too excited about. i had put on a nice outfit and was doing my makeup when i heard a quiet knock on my door.

"you can come in." i said over my shoulder.

"you almost ready?" chris came into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

i was sitting at my vanity, finishing my makeup. "yeah, i don't understand why we have to go." i sighed.

"well madi was already planning on going, so i guess we're just gonna meet her there."

"paige is gonna be all over matt though."

"i bet there will be a ton of people. we might not even see her." chris reassured me.

"you really think so?" i looked at him through the mirror.

"i'm like 83% sure." he smiled.

"ugh, i hope you're right."

"don't worry about it char. if i'm wrong we can leave."

"thank you chris."

"hey, anything for my bestie." he chuckled. he walked over to my vanity, toying with my makeup.

"are you two ready yet." nick asked, walking into my room with matt.

"yeah, give my like five more minutes." i said, fixing my hair.

"i just had a great idea for a video. we should do charlottes makeup and see who does the best." chris says.

"i like it." matt nods. "i'd for sure win though, i feel like i've seen her do it on facetime."

"matt hush up, i'd win. obviously." we all immediately started laughing as soon as those words came out of nicks mouth.

"alright" i spun around in my chair to face the boys. "i'm ready."

"let's go!" chris ran out of my room and nick followed.

matt smiled at me. "you look so pretty."

"oh matt, you flatter me." i stood up from my chair and grabbed one of his hands, pulling him out of my room. we got out to the living room where the other two boys were slipping their shoes on and grabbing their wallets.

"you don't look to bad yourself." i whispered into matt's ear, making him giggle.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

sorry about the shorter chapter! i really wanted to include a charlotte and chris scene. they were the og bffs lmao. anyways, the next chapter will be the party! thank you so much for reading.