| Ch. 17 |

(Also sorry I haven't posted lately. Idk what to name the chapters anymore so, some will have names and some won't. Btw in some scenes it won't be the SAME thing just with a few changes that's all :) )

I walk over to a chair and sit down. Everyone stays quiet and doesn't say a word. Cheong-san finally decided to sit down too.

I look at his facial expression. I can tell he is still in pain about what just happened with Gyeong-su, "I didn't hear anything" Cheong-san says speaking up.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking confused, "After Na-yeon left.." I hear Cheong-san say.

Hearing that name once again just made me want to scream. I shake my head, "And after Mrs.Park went after her.." He says looking down.

"Then, after that I heard nothing." Cheong-san says in a lower voice, "You mean screaming?" Su-Hyeok asks.

"Yes" I hear Cheong-san say. Dae-su looks over at the three of us, "Maybe they didn't die then," Dae-su says looking back at the door.

"Why should Na-yeon be alive? She killed Gyeong-su!" Ji-min yells out loud. I look at Ji-min, then the floor.

(Ik that's not all they said but they talked A LOT about it. Sorry I didn't put everything they said.)

I get up from my chair and walk towards Su-Hyeok. I stand beside him and say nothing, "You okay Y/n?" I hear Su-Hyeok say.

I nod, "Yeah, it's nothing.." I say in a low voice. All my head is thinking is about Na-yeon. Why would she do such a horrible thing?

"Y/n?" I hear Su-Hyeok say. My thoughts go away and I look at him, "Yeah?" I say.

"What were you thinking about so much?" He says nudging my shoulder on purpose, "Nothing important.." I say looking down at the floor instead of him.

I sit down and lean against the counter. Su-Hyeok sits down next to me also. I lean my head against his shoulder, while he leans his head on mine.

Wu-jin sits next to Su-Hyeok and stares at the door, "Hey, I'm not sure if I should say this-" Wu-jin interrupts Su-Hyeok, "Then don't say it," Wu-jin says nudging Su-Hyeok's shoulder.

Su-Hyeok let's out a small yelp, "Does anyone have to use the bathroom?" Su-Hyeok says looking around.

I look at him with a (Did-You-Really-Have-To-Say-That?) look. While I'm looking at Su-Hyeok he looks back at me. Our faces are really close together, but I look away blushing.

Everyone just stares at Su-Hyeok, "I do.." Some people say raising their hand. I raise my hand up also, "I have to go poop though-" Dae-su says looking down at his shoes.

(I apologize for the sentence, "I have to poop though-" I kinda feel likes it kinda weird/awkward lol)

"Don't look at me that way. Su-Hyeok is the one who brought it up anyways" Dae-su says looking at all of us.

"Plus, it's not a crime to poop" Dae-su states. I look up at Dae-su, "How will we use the bathroom if we don't have one here?" I say.

"I have an idea! Boys and girls will take turns" Dae-su says walking over to the window, "Where?" I say confused.

"The girls can wait in the recording studio, meanwhile the guys pee out the window" Dae-su says. I look at the others and see them trying not to laugh.

"What about if you have to poop?" Wu-Jin says standing up. Dae-su looks at him, then back at the window.

"Well, you can pull your pants down and hang by the window. Like this," Dae-su says hanging by the window (Inside)

"Let's wait for the rescuers instead," Ji-min says looking at Dae-su, "It'll take a while for them to come" I hear On-jo say.

"Then if it takes a while, where will we use the bathroom?" Ji-min says looking at On-jo.

"Over there" I hear On-jo say. She points to the recording studio, "Prez and you guys, look for something to cover the window." On-jo says.

"And Cheong-san and Joon-young, make something that can absorb urine and feces to use as a toilet." On-jo states.

Su-Hyeok and I stand up to help the others. I walk over and look in the cabinets, "Why do I never find anything?" I say whispering to myself.

*Quick Time Skip*

After all of us used the bathroom, everyone just stayed sitting on a chair or the floor, "There are no lights on in the stores or apartments." I hear Nam-ra say.

"They all either fled or died-" On-jo interrupts Nam-ra, "What are you saying?" I hear On-jo say.

"I'm saying that no one will come to save us-" I interrupt Nam-ra, "How would you know that? What if someone does come?" I say annoyed.

Nam-ra looks over at me, "Why do you care about my thoughts?" She says standing up. I stand up also, "Why do you care if someone will come or not?" I say.

Were both face-to-face looking at each other, seriously annoyed, "Are we really gonna wait until we die?" I hear Nam-ra say.

"How the hell would you know that? Don't you have feelings or hope at least?" I say back at her.

"Y/n has a point, we haven't stayed here that long anyways." On-jo says standing beside me.

*Your Mind*

Sometimes I really hate Nam-ra. I don't know why, but when she mentions something like, "Are we really gonna wait until we die?" It just feels like her words have no hope or feelings at all...

"We should try to wait as long as we can. It's really no use going out there when you know it's more dangerous." On-jo states.

Nam-ra doesn't say anything and just stays quiet, "It's night time already, so we really have no option to wait here"
Su-Hyeok says.

I sit back down in my chair and stay quiet. Since the whole room is silent, I can even hear zombies out in the field.

(Sorry I haven't been updating recently. Sometimes I don't really have time to write, but I try to. Anyways- Idk what else to say lol.)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories