More than that

Right after Akari exited Y/N's base Volo snuck into her base. Of course he knows well about Y/N staying away from the village for who knows how long depending on how her well being is as of now. He knew fully well he did so much damage on her but even after what he had done he will use that to his advantage of now.

'With Y/N out of the village taking her away wouldn't be too difficult.' Volo thought to himself.

He may be banned from the village but no one acknowledged about his big brain. He kept the secret of being the reason why the time-space rift even happened in the first place. He opened it himself and managed to control Giratina both forms making him powerful. So surviving in the wilderness wasn't a problem for him at all.

Volo snuck into your base due to his obsession of you. He craved of something in which would belong to you. His hands ran through the furniture before looking around.

"If only I never did what I'd done we would've been sleeping together." The tone in his voice would send anyone running. He thought about spending the night inside your base since no one will be using it even when you aren't around.

After all hiding in the wilderness must've taken most of his energy and he couldn't get much of a good night sleep sometimes. The alpha pokemon were one thing but sometimes the bandits were another thing coming. So for once he could have a nice rest before hunting you down.

He settled down his things as he continued to look around as his visible eye saw your drawer where you keep your clothes. His hands dug around your drawer to see what he could find until he found your panties.

Just the sight of it alone sure turned him on thinking about what he would do once he gets his hands on you. Just you and him alone drives his hormones insane however, due to his reputation right now and how he must keep a low profile his fantasies will have to wait.

"Couldn't risk getting caught like this." He reminded himself before putting your panties in his pockets.

He then yawned making sure he didn't let out any noise in case if anyone were to hear any noise in your home when it's supposed to be empty. Volo then stripped himself from his clothes and then made his way to your bed. As soon as he rested himself on it he started to smell your pillow and blankets. Even while you were gone your scent stayed which Volo once again started imagine naughty thoughts.

How cute you will be when you are under him.

The fear in your eyes as you look at him the way you looked at him at the temple.

He promised that he will do whatever it takes even if it requires him using force.

Volo knew you had feelings for him before so he could use that to his advantage when he sees you again but this time he will use it the right way. No one should get in the way in between you and him. He will make sure no one will cross between you both.

'I'm coming for you Y/N and this time I will succeed.' He thought before falling asleep.

In Kamado's office~

"So all this happened because of him!" Irida placed both her hands over her mouth in shock.

"Believe it or not I didn't see this coming either." Kamado huffed in annoyance of the whole situation.

"Hard to even believe it's the truth at all." Adaman looked at the floor feeling the same way Irida felt.

Questions ran through both their minds about Volo. They wanted answers but knew it was impossible to get anything from anyone. Brushing the thought about Volo aside they looked at Kamado once more for more answers.