XLI

-"Baby you gotta stop smoking this shit

-
"Baby you gotta stop smoking this shit." Melo threw my blunt wraps on my bed. "I don't even have weed yet." I look at him.

"Yet?" he looks at me. "Why can't I smoke?" I smacked my lips. "Cause that shit is gone stress you out even more." he took my wraps and I swear this nigga BENT the package.

"LAMELO?" I grab them and I could feel them split into 4. "I didn't even get to fucking use them!" I groan.

"See? You stressed out over some weed." he rolled his eyes. "Melo you act like you don't fucking smoke." I mug.

"Cause I don't?" he turns around. "So there's not a video of you smoking a whole wood?" I squint. "Why are we even arguing about this?" he laughed.

"See I don't find anything fucking funny LaFrance." I pushed his head. "Don't touch me." he smacked my hand away.

"Ouu boy im ready to slap the shit out of you." I groan. "You mad cause you a fucking pothead. I can't fuck with that." he said.

"Okay then fuck you. Get out my face." I open my bedroom door. "I ain't going anywhere." he shrugs sitting down.

"Nigga you just said you not fucking with me cause I smoke weed? I damn near wanna kill you." I huffed.

"Like I said Mya you just mad." he laid down. I rolled my eyes and grab my keys.

"Bent my fucking wraps." I slam the door going to my car.
-

-I laid on Mya's bed until I heard her door slam

-
I laid on Mya's bed until I heard her door slam. "Mya?" I yelled out. "Man where she going?" I smacked my lips getting up.

I look and her keys were gone. I sighed and called her. "What?" she answered fast as hell.

"Where you at?" I asked grabbing grapes from the fridge. "Going to buy more wraps because you annoying." she smacked her lips.