23

BIYTTTTCCHHH

____________________________________________________

Yuji and Yuki,

"MAN!! THERE SO STRONG!!!" Itadori complained.

"I hate to agree but yeah they're stupidly strong!" 

Yuki killed two hollow but Itadori still hasn't finished on his first one.

"HELP-" Yuji screamed when suddenly a big purple orb was released.

Gojo Satoru.

"S-SENSEI!!! YOU'RE BACK!" Yuji shouted tears threatning to spill on the brim of his eyes.

"Gojo Satoru." Yuki looked at him.

"Hah you've finally shown yourself Yuki Tsukumo.. but let's talk later I still have someone to finish." Gojo said and looked back to Geto also known as Kenjaku, finally catching up with him since he warped while he ran.

"Let's finish this Gojo Satoru." Kenjaku executed his fighting stance, while he prepared to command his cursed spirits to fight Gojo Satoru.

"You two! stand by there I'll deal with him alone!" Gojo said as he dodged Kenjaku's cursed spirits.

Back to Unohana's group:

Outside the castle, far away from the sorcerers

They dodged the dragon who aimed to killed them,

"Release your swords!" 

"Scatter, Senbonzakura."

"Dance, Sode no Shirayuki!"

"Reign over the Frosted Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"

"Sanpo Kenjū!" Yachiru also released hers

With their swords released except Unohana Isane catch up with them, whose was sword already released.

"Seems like you've unsealed him Kotetsu?" Aizen mused.

Unohana who was quick on her feet to catch the man off guard, she lunged her sword in front of him, sadly he blocked it.

"How cheap."

The other five began to surround him with their swords ready lifting it in different directions in order for Aizen to not have a chance block them all at once.

"Hadō #90 Kurohitsugi." The sky appeared to darken as multiple boxes of black energy appear, each of them topped off with cross-shaped spears, before they multiplied and tried to close in the Soul Reapers.

"Tch!" Hitsugaya frowned.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THE SKY??!!" Itadori squeaked.

'What the hell are with those Soul Reapers monstrous strengths?  Here I thought that they were powerful but they were actually beyond powerful..tch I underestimated Aizen..' Kenjaku thought.

'I'm not surprise that they were stronger here... I knew that when I fought Unohana, she was holding back herself for all this time...' Gojo smirked and looked at Kenjaku who was wounded while he was unscathed.

"Domain Expansion:Unlimited Void."

He had now managed to kill Kenjaku, now all the the sorcerers need to do was wait.

'I hope they win' The three sorcerers thought.

All they had to do was be patient. A little patience will help.