EIGHTEEN

The girl was long gone when Riven went outside to find her. Instead he run into her other half. And that half was not someone he wanted to deal with right now.

"Seriously? You're running from me?" Sky shouted, following closely behind the boy.

Riven stopped walking and turned around to face the boy. "Fine. I stand ready to hear what a shit I am."

"You are. You've always been. But ever since—."

"Ever since what exactly?" Riven stepped closer. "No. Go on. I can't wait to hear."

"Ok fine. You've upped your dick game a whole new level since you started shagging Beatrix."

"You have no idea."

"Take something seriously Riven."

"I am Sky. I like Beatrix. She's the only person in this damn school who likes me as is." Riven confessed. 

"And what about Poppy?"

Riven shook his head. "Ever since the break up and now the video, I don't see us getting back together anytime soon so.."

"So you just go for the next best?"

"Your sister doesn't want me back, she's made it perfectly clear just now."

"So that's it? You're just gonna give up on her?" Sky shouted. He didn't think his best friend was capable of doing such a thing. He loved his sister.

Riven shook his head. "It's better this way. She deserves better."

"And did she say that? It's not your decision to make whether you're good enough for her or not. I say you are. So you better stop being an ass towards her and tell her straight up."

"I love you sister ok Sky. There's no denying that. I will always have a love for her that scares the shit out of me. And I regret everything I said in that video but shit happens. I can't do anything about it so if she wants to hate me forever, fine. It's better than being with me because apparently I'm such a bad person. And the one person she wants approval from is you and you clearly hate me right now, so what's the point." Riven explained.

"What does that make me?" Sky suddenly asked.

"A guy who always thinks he's better than me. And why are you up in my face about this? You're the one with the girlfriend. I've never, ever did any of the shit you're doing to Stella to Poppy. So maybe stop creeping on first years while you've got Little Miss Princess dangling."

"That is not what's going on."

"You sure? Cause that's what everyone else sees. Including Stella. And honestly, probably why she told me Bloom was a changeling in the first place." Riven said, walking away from his friend. He couldn't bear being in his presence right now.

All he could think of is finding the only girl he ever loved. 

✄-----------------------------

OMG 1.5K VIEWS ALREADY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH AND I'M GLAD YOU ENJOY MY BOOK!!