CHAPTER 15

"OMG, she said that to you??" Chezka said over the video call.

"Yeah, but I feel like it's because she just treat me like her student that's why it's normal for her." I stated.

"Tsaka lasing siya nun dai, di mo sure. Well, sabi nga nila hindi nagsisinungaling ang mga lasing." Laure said.

Chezka and her are together because they are having a girly night talk, naistorbo ko pa silang dalawa dahil nga hindi ko na mapigilang idaldal tong mga nangyayari sa buhay ko.

"Gago! Alam niya bang bakla ka?" Laure asked. I nodded as a response.

"She knows! But she still tried to do those things with you. Like touch her face, look into her eyes and sleeping to your bed. That's fishy baby." Chezka said which made me agree.

"and she's taken Chez, baka nakakalimutan mo." napatango muli ako sa sinabi ni Laure.

"May isa pa, my teammate confessed to me yesterday. You know, she said she likes to know me more. Even though she knows I'm attracted to someone, she said she would wait." kwento ko.

"Aww, that's kinda sweet." Chezka said. Laure cleared her throat first before she say something.

"Basta choose what's the best for everyone Ly. Wag mo lang isipin yung feeling mo makakapagpasaya sayo, think about other people's feelings too. Yun lang ang masasabi ko, I don't know how does it feel to be in that position kaya yun na lang muna sa ngayon."

"I agree on that. You actually have three options baby, you'll go for that fishy professor of yours that you're attracted to, or you'll try to get to know this cute teammate of yours that confessed to you and last..."

"What is it?" I have the same question with Laure.

"You'll focus on yourself again. Self love, you know." I nodded while biting my lips from what she said.

IT'S 1pm in the afternoon, we still have training. We're doing a shooting drill right now. I can't focus, because the professors are here again to watch, she's watching of course. Coach passed the ball to me, I positioned to shoot it.

I shoot it! I missed.

"What's with you today, Alcazar? That's your 5th miss from the 3 point line, that's your specialty." Coach sermon. Nag sorry ako kay coach at sinabing babawi ako.

Again it's my turn, but my hands can't shoot the ball. Fuck it. Tinawag ako ni coach at sinabing umupo muna ako sa bench, baka lang daw pagod ako or dahil nakainom ako kagabi.

I drink a bottle of cold water. Tumingin ako sa gawi nila Miss Rich, she's watching the other players whose doing the drill. I saw Sica is coming near me, she sat beside me.

"Okay ka lang? may sakit ka ba?" hinimas nito ang aking noo gamit ang kanyang kamay.

"Okay ka naman, anyare sayo? Bad day lang?" umiling ako sa kaniya at hindi na ako nagsalita pa.

"Hey." Sica softly said and then she touch my hand. She massaged it, I groaned in pain but in relief at the same time. I felt her fingers stroke my hair that is covering my face.

"You look so beautiful Ly." she softly whispered. I don't know why, but I feel a bit uncomfortable with that. Laure, Chezka sometimes complement me, but I don't feel the same as I am feeling right now. Maybe because it's the first time she said, I'm beautiful.

"Anong nakain mo?"

"Nothing, I just really admire your face. You make me weak everytime you play in the court, you know? Everything about you is beautiful." she come closer at me. I swallowed hard when I realized what she was doing.