Chapter 156

He suddenly disappeared

    The plane took off from London Heathrow International Airport and headed for China.

    It was late at night when we arrived at the domestic airport. There was still some time before dawn, and it was very dark, and there were a few scattered stars shining faintly.

    Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng came out of the cabin and walked out of the airport all the way through the aisle. At night, the city is much quieter than usual. Even outside the airport there are far fewer taxi drivers than there are during the day.

    Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan had just walked outside for a while when they saw a bright black commercial vehicle parked on the side of the road.

    There was a man standing beside the car. The man had messy hair like a bird's nest. He was wearing a cotton pajamas with Ultraman printed all over the pajamas. He looked a little childish and warm.

    Yu Baoyuan saw that. The man was startled, raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Assistant Zhou?"

    The man standing beside the car was Xiao Zhou. He raised his sleepy eyes and saw Gu Feng and the others appeared in front of him. He sighed: "Mr. Gu, you guys are finally here. I'm so sleepy that I can't keep my eyes open.

    " Wait." Gu Feng said while holding the child.

    Xiao Zhou opened the car door: "I'll drive."

    "No," Gu Feng sat in the driver's seat himself, "Since you're sleepy, then sit in the back seat with Bao Yuan. I'll drive to your community first, After that, I'll just drive home by myself."

    Xiao Zhou yawned, nodded, and sat in the back seat.

    The car started and drove smoothly all the way. First, Xiao Zhou was sent downstairs to his house, and then Gu Feng drove the car and returned to the apartment with Yu Baoyuan.

    The two of them carried all their belongings from the trunk of the car upstairs. When the work was almost done, Gu Feng said to Yu Baoyuan, "I'll take care of my son first, you haven't got jet lag, so go get a good night's sleep first. "

    Yu Baoyuan was about to speak when he suddenly remembered something.

    He took his cell phone out of his pocket and quickly opened it.

    There are only boring pushes of some software, without any information.

    That is to say, this guy Lu Yang has not given him any news until now!

    Yu Baoyuan's brows furrowed tightly. Lu Yang has never been someone who would put other people's news aside and ignore it. This time it was so abnormal, maybe something really happened!

    He was startled, grabbed the key and wallet from the table, and said to Gu Feng, "I have to go out. If your son is crying, you should put him to sleep first."

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan's hand: " It's almost dawn, where are you going now?"

    "Find someone," Yu Baoyuan pulled Gu Feng's hand away, "don't worry about it."