Chapter 158.5

Does he answer or not?

    Lu Yang paused: "I'm not sure anyway."

    "I'm not sure, right, okay," Yu Baoyuan nodded calmly and grabbed Lu Yang's collar, "Is this disease of emotional idiot contagious or what? Why is everyone around me like this... You don't have the guts to face it, okay, go home with Lao Tzu, and I'll use the loudspeaker to call to you

    . "

    One of them is awkward, the other is stubborn, making noise all the way. Back to Lu Yang's apartment. Yu Baoyuan took out the key from Lu Yang, opened the door, broke into his bedroom, and found the phone that was turned off from the messy quilt.

    Lu Yang shrank aside, sitting on the ground and drawing a circle: "If he refuses, don't tell me, just throw the phone downstairs, I'll buy a new phone tomorrow."

    Yu Baoyuan flipped over Turn on the computer and enter the lock page: "Your password?"

    "The four numbers of Lu Yang's birthday, take root, multiply by five and two, divide by the three digits of my birthday, multiply by one hundred, and round the decimal point. The top four." Lu Yang carried Yu Baoyuan on his back, and this long list of password calculation methods was particularly slippery.

    Yu Baoyuan resisted the urge to hit him: "I'm here to teach you math? Just tell me."

    "Two one four four."

    Yu Baoyuan entered the password, entered the phone, and then clicked on WeChat.

    The phone vibrated, and Yu Baoyuan seemed to hear Lu Yang's heart vibrate.

    Half an hour after Lu Yang sent the message, Lu Yang replied to a WeChat message.

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath, clicked in, and said a word.

    Lu Yang was already sitting next to him and shook his head desperately: "Forget it, dog man, I don't care about it anymore, I don't want it anymore, I don't want it anymore, he just refuses me, I'm going to be tossed to death... .."

    "Lu Yang," Yu Baoyuan said seriously as if he was reciting, "You know, how long did I wait for you to confess? You..." Yu Baoyuan suddenly

    After a pause, his face was a little red, "You little rascal."

    When the last word fell, the room was quiet.

    Then, a terrifying male scream sounded.