Chapter 159.6

Standing at the door and making a noise, and dancing square dance in the square at night, it's good to get used to it. "

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help laughing: "You kid is really a goddamn ghost. "

    Lu Yang smiled, lying on the bed hugging Yu Baoyuan's waist, trembling like a mad fish: "I'm happy, I have caught up with him, I have finally caught up with him!" My exclusive juicer has arrived! "

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Lu Yang's crazy look, and shook his head helplessly.

    Forget it, let him go crazy for a while.

    Love makes people crazy, it makes sense.

    Wait until Lu Yang laughed to himself for a while. , Yu Baoyuan touched his head: "I said, wasn't there someone who chased Lu Yang before? Called... Bear Peony? How is he? "

    His name is Xiong Wudan," Lu Yang half sat up, resting his head on Yu Baoyuan's shoulder, "he unilaterally announced his resignation half a month ago. Maybe he also feels that there is no hope. Anyway, his family has money now, and the man will not be there just beckoning. "

    Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows, didn't speak, and touched Lu Yang's head.

    I've known Lu Yang since high school, and after all these years, I watched him finally find the first man in his life.

    There is a kind of old spinach of his own. The feeling of being arched by a handsome elite pig. The

    bus has not yet arrived, and in the early morning, there are not many people beside the bus stop sign.

    Xiong Wudan stood next to the bus stop sign, the platinum necklace on his chest gleaming , but his face was expressionless.

    He was holding a trolley case in his hand and carrying two bags on his back, looking like he was going out for a long trip.

    "Di Di Di Yi Yi" In the

    distance, the light of the headlights lit up in the morning fog.

    Xiong Wudan shrank in coldness.

    Just this morning, he was officially kicked out of the house.

    From the moment he was conscious, he knew that he was different from other boys. In elementary school, other boys like to roll on the sand, like robots, and like to fight. He is different. He is like a fairy out of the mundane and likes to dance rubber bands. Robots and fights can't make him happy, only jumping on rubber bands like a butterfly can make him happy.

    In middle school, other boys chatted with girls every day, graded girls in the dormitory, and talked vulgarly about their faces and newly developed breasts. Only Xiong Wudan was lying on the bed, and his eyes swept over the sports students on the next bed from time to time. His seductive abs and bulging bulge made him burn with lust, and his mind was full of yellow images of foaming at the mouth with the sports student on the bed.

    When he realized that he liked men, he also realized that he may have gender cognitive impairment.

    He subconsciously wanted to be a woman more than a man.

    He can't hide his specialness, so from elementary school to university to now, he has received countless scorn, contempt and disgusting eyes, and there are people who secretly and secretly treat him with perverted, disgusting, male or female shit. Buckle on the head.