Chapter 160

Lu Yang is eager to try

    After Lu Yang and Lu Yang got together, they decided to move in together through WeChat. On the day they moved, they had one more serious date.

    The two of them are tacit, and after the date, there is a bed game for adults.

    "Lu Yang said it," Lu Yang said with the shyness of a young boy, carrying a bag and a trolley case, and said to the phone, "He was a little interested in me from the beginning. But he said he was not a reckless person, He is always looking for someone who will accompany him for the rest of his life, so this year, I have been in a relationship with him, and he has been considering whether we are suitable."

    Yu Baoyuan on the other end of the phone chuckled: "So, Actually, you already have an emotional foundation?"

    "That's it," Lu Yang proudly raised his chest, "Who called you Brother Yang charming!"

    "I hear you gasping all the time, what are you doing?"

    Lu Yang struggled. Putting the suitcase in the trunk of Lu Yang's luxury car: "I'm ready to move. Since we decided to be together, we must live together. We are not talking about our feelings like children, we are serious about it. Live your life!"

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan nodded his head as if smashing garlic, "That's good. You live a good life, come to me if you have something. Hey, I said if this is your... maiden's family. People?"

    Lu Yang angrily put the phone to his lips: "What a shit!"

    Then, hung up the phone.

    Lu Yang was wearing a slim suit and a pair of metal-rimmed glasses, looking extraordinarily elite and abstinent, like a modest and gentle gentleman who didn't know what it means to fuck ass.

    "Have you put it all in?" Lu Yang smiled and patted Lu Yang's head.

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's face, and his whole body was more than half sullen: "It's all put in, but you didn't put it in..."

    Lu Yang lowered his head and smiled, with slight wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. He lowered his head and kissed Lu Yang's lips: "Put it in at night."

    Lu Yang took a day off and helped Lu Yang move house together. The two were like newlywed Yan Er's husband and wife. They bought various decorations and practical furniture and moved them into Lu Yang's suite. After shopping, it was another busy cleaning session.

    By the time everything was done, the sun was about to set.

    Lu Yang stood in the living room and looked around. Paired pillows, cups, little dolls...

    A strong sense of happiness rushed to his chest.

    Lu Yang came out of the kitchen wearing a cleaning apron and looked like a homely man. He walked up to Lu Yang: "The kitchen, it's done."

    Lu Yang also nodded: "The study, it's done."

    "Then...all done?"

    Lu Yang smiled and nodded vigorously.