Welcome Ambitions and Dreams Irumi-chan!

A/N: Warning this is a 7000 word chapter! Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Kalego sighed in relief when he landed in front of the door of his apartment. Disarming the locks and opening up the door, he quickly set to get some wine and unwind from the stress of the day- especially those damnable hallucinations that have been plaguing his psyche since the flight race, and not to mention the tantalizing scents of the damn cretin he now has to spend a ludicrous amount of time with.

It took nearly two hours and three full glasses of one of his strongest bottles till he deemed himself even the slightest prepared for the hell of going to sleep. What happened in those peculiar and almost degrading nightmares of the previous night kept him reluctant in succumbing for the needed sleep to claim him.

Despite his apprehensions, Kalego made the mistake of closing his tired eyes for a mere moment while seated on his couch, and he knew no more.

The void of darkness that followed closely after his eyes closed held a strong unyielding grip over him. His surroundings were mostly black, with the vague light around him shifting wildly with dim fluorescent glows of blues and violets trailing in from an unknown distance. The light slowly grew brighter as it drew closer- blinding his narrowed eyes.

Kalego gritted his teeth, throwing up an arm to shield his eyes from the burning intensity of blue light that enveloped him. The urge to push his magic to the forefront and at the ready to protect himself passed through him; but much like the other night it did not respond to his calls whether it was a nightmare or some demons doing.

Growling in stress, Kalego dropped his arm as the light faded, mentally preparing to watch the strange scenes of an altered version of his childhood to play out much like last time. But this time he wasn't in his family's manor, nor on the grounds of Babyls, he wasn't even in that private clearing in some forest like the other night. No, this time his surroundings were sharper than some dull imitation, it was a bedroom- at least it was a place that held a bed.

There was no prominent structure of walls, windows, or doors. The 'ceiling' was metallic silver chains draped all above him hanging down at different lengths. And finally, there was a single enormous bed dressed in crimson velvet sheets.

"Took you long enough, Puppy~" that demoness's seductive voice purred out from where she rested on the mattress.

Kalego cringed, a scowl taking hold as his eyes were drawn to this strange entity that just won't leave him be.

This time, instead of a child, teen or young adult, the demoness was full grown, perhaps his age group or even a bit older. She was quite tall from what he could tell with her lounging beneath the blankets as she was; on her side facing him with an elbow digging into the mattress and her hand twiddling with a strand of hair. Her other arm was flushed to her side beneath the blanket, pushing up her breast the slightest bit leaving a bit more cleavage to be indecently exposed.