Chapter 51

"princess, wait here, don't leave this room until I come" Jin said to her cupping her face. He needed to do his job but his sister was his first priority.

Mi hi nodded her head obeying his words.

"And if you are hungry, you can eat something from there" He said Pointing to the corner of the room which had a refrigerator. Mi hi grinned.

"If you are feeling sleepy, open that door and you can sleep inside" He said again pointing to the door which she didn't even notice.

"Got it?" Jin asked while tilting his head down. Mi hi nodded her head. He placed a longing kiss on her forehead and sprinted out.

Mi hi was roaming around the room as she felt bored. She wasn't hungry or sleepy. She pouted to herself and suddenly something striked her mind.

She went to Jin's chair and sat on it imagining herself as the boss. She straighten her posture as she put one leg over the other, looking all serious.

"Ahem ahem" she cleared her throat trying to make a rough voice like her brothers.

She quickly grabbed the nearest file and looked at it just the way Jin looked at his files.

"What is this huh??? Why didn't you complete this huh?" Mi hi spoke making a angry face to her imaginary employee. She was excatly mimicking Jin's voice acting all rough and tough.

"You are fired, not get out" Mi hi ended her acting while slamming the file on the table.

Suddenly her face cracked laughing. She couldn't even believe that she acted like her brother. She giggled to herself about her silly acting while swirling on the spinning chair.

Suddenly a round of applause was heard. She quickly shot her head to the door only to see her brothers looking at her. They had wide grins on ther faces, Hobi's tace was red as he was laughing too much seeing her  acting like a tough lady.

Mi hi gasped while covering her face with her hands feeling all shy and embarrassed.

"Wow, you were great Boss Mi hi" Jungkook teased her. Her face was read. Namjoon walked to her and started tickling.

"When did you become so tough and rough?" He spoke as he tickled her continuously. She was laughing loudly and was running out of breath.

Suga was replaying the recording of Mi hi's acting which he recorded secretly. He was smiling all the way.

Eh😁. So how are you people?
Thank you for reading 😌❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment 🪐
Love you all 💜