Single Dog Ending System Chapter 116: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (3) •

After Qin Lang received his apprentice, he didn't even watch the next test, which made the hopes of those disciples who thought he finally started accepting apprentices - they felt a little more chance, were dashed.

He said goodbye to his brothers and sisters, and took Bo Zhong, who was stunned and looked at Lang Qianxing, and turned his mind several times, but he still couldn't figure out why Qin Lang suddenly accepted Lang Qianxing as his apprentice, and returned to Qingyun Peak.

As soon as he arrived at the courtyard on Qingyun Peak, Qin Lang asked Lang Qianxing, "Can you cook?"

"..." He was too stunned to answer.

Qin Lang didn't care about their reactions and didn't explain anything, left a sentence saying - "half an hour" and walked into the courtyard in the deepest fog.

The three people in the front yard were still a little puzzled.

Lang Qianxing looked around, humbly and politely: "Two brothers, where is the kitchen?"

Bo Yi had an enthusiastic personality. After so many years, Qing Yunfeng had only added one person. Instead of guiding Lang Qianxing - he took him there directly.

Zhong Yi was more curious about Lang Qianxing, after all - he was the first apprentice Yun Jue personally accepted. Thinking of that he still felt a little uneasy. He and Bo Yi came to Qingyun Peak for so many years. Although Yun Jue occasionally gave them directions to practice, they were at most Qing Yun Peak's disciples - not Yun Jue's apprentices.

Suddenly being crushed on his head by a new disciple, he was deceiving himself when he said that he was happy.

"Senior brother, why do you think Shizun suddenly wants to eat?" Bo Yi asked Zhong Yi in confusion as he watched Lang Qianxing roll up his sleeves and start chopping vegetables.

Zhong Yi shook his head and chuckled: "You think too simply, it should be the assessment of the junior and senior disciples. When the other senior uncles accept the disciples, they would also conduct various detailed assessments of the disciples to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the disciples themselves. Zun is more special."

Boyi said "um" for a while, but still said, "Then what if Master really wants to eat? Junior Brother just came and didn't know Master's preference, so I'd better prepare something too."

"..." That stupid junior brother.

Qin Lang, who really just wanted to eat, had nothing else in mind: "...this boy understands me very well."

The system ate the wine steak calmly.

Qin Lang: "..." Enough is enough!

Those who could enter the Tianyun Sect were at least monks who had passed the Foundation Establishment period. Naturally, they did not need to eat three meals a day but the disciples still maintain the habit of one meal a day, which was the meal in the evening. The materials used were incomparable in the mortal world. They helped absorb spiritual energy, supplement energy, and improve cultivation.

Since it was not an ordinary class, the growth period would definitely be longer. It was also because the Tianyun sect was huge and had a wide range of resources. It could benefit thousands of disciples every day. If you change it to other sects, you could eat it for three days in ten days. It was not bad, Xiaomen - the disciples of the small faction didn't even think about it, good things were only passed on to their own hands.

Therefore, when the Tianyun Sect recruited disciples, the monks from the Lower Heaven Realm all flocked to it and they saw the disciple resources of the Tianyun Sect.