036

"She's not breathing!" Bakugo yelled as small hints of tears entered his vision. "Okay. You will have to tell me your location and situation." The woman spoke into the phone.

"Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. Villain attack." Bakugo said before throwing his phone to the side, not caring if the lady didn't hear.

He put two hands on Elena's chest before he pushed down her chest. "Fucking hell Elena. You went through the beating of All Might and survived. Don't let a small strangle kill you." Bakugo mumbled as tears fell onto her chest.

He knew Elena wasn't dead, her eyes were open and her heartbeat was faster than normal, But she was having trouble breathing. After awhile of performing hand-to-hand CPR, Elena began gasping. She gasped for air before she began heavily breathing. "Fucking hell." Bakugo cursed under his breath before he looked at her. He held her cheek to make her look at him. "Elena, he's gone. Look at me. Breathe, okay? Breathe." Bakugo said in a calming voice as he picked her up bridal style. "Out of my fucking way!" Bakugo yelled at the costumers in the store.

Elena cling onto his shirt as tears fell from her eyes. She was honestly terrified, and so was Bakugo.

Bakugo walked down the stairs that went to the first floor. He finally made it to the center of the mall where he'd meet his classmates. He saw Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Sero and one police officer. "Hey! Some fucking help over here?! Where's the fucking paramedics?" Bakugo asked as Kirishima and Mina ran up to them, terrified for their lives. "What the hell happened?!" Kirishima asked as he walked beside Bakugo whom was walking with Elena in his arms.

"Shut up. Please just shut up. Where's. The fucking paramedics?!" Bakugo asked, getting even more irritated as he looked at Elena. She was breathing, but she was hurt and her neck was bleeding. "They're over there- but Baku-" Mina began, only to be interrupted by him speed-walking over to them. They immediately got a stretcher as they approached Bakugo. He put her down carefully on the stretcher before they put her into the ambulance.

He decided to come with them since they probably would want to know what happened to her. They began asking Elena questions in which she only looked at Bakugo.

"What's your name?"

"Do you know where you are?"

"What happened?"

They kept trying to communicate with her, but she was only looking at Bakugo.

Her Hero.
—————————-

Bakugo stood outside the room along with Aizawa, Kirishima and Mina. The rest of the class had gone home awhile earlier, but the three there wouldn't go home.

The only question Bakugo had, was why the hell Elena's parents weren't present. He began having questions, and none of them were exactly positive. "When is that rotten hag done?!" Bakugo asked, looking at Aizawa.

"Shut it, problem-child. If you stress the lady the healing won't be very effective. So shut your trap unless you want your girlfriend to heal." Aizawa snapped back at the boy. But seriously though, he had been whining every minute for almost an hour now. And saying that it was annoying, was an understatement.

The door to Elena's hospital room opened to reveal Recovery Girl, standing there slightly sweaty. "I have good news and one bad new. Good news is that she's completely fine and awake. Bad new is that i wasn't able to heal it completely. There are still small signs of the bruise on her neck however it's only visible on the back of it." Recovery Girl explained.

"Can we see her?" Mina asked, her eyes slightly puffy from crying. Recovery Girl nodded and opened the door a little. As they walked into the room, Elena flinched a little before realizing it was her friends and her teacher. "Elena!" Mina exclaimed, running forward and hugging her friend. Bakugo looked at her, remembering the scene before him. 'If only I had just followed her through the store instead of splitting up...' he thought, blaming himself.