the lazy day

Y/n's pov:
I wake up to the presence of cench wrapped around my body his arms around my waist and he's legs around mine he must have moved position in the night because the last I can remember was him sleeping on the bottom of the bed.

I can feel his warm breath slowly breathing down my neck where his head is buried. Cench I say and he doesn't answer cench
Yeh whats wrong bae I give him a weird look and he gives me puppy eyes and says sorry. Whats up? He said let go of me I need to go to the bathroom.

And how are you in my bed. I dont know he said I must have sleeped walked he said with a cheeky grin. Just as I stand up he grabs my arm and pulls me on his lap our noses are almost touching as we look in to each others eyes. He pulls me in and gives me a slow and passionate kiss. I pull away and lay my head near his neck.

I miss his cent just the smell of him is enough to make me go crazy. In that moment I'm not sure what came over me. I tied my hair up and got on my knees. I traced my finger down his chest straight down to his waist line. I played with his boxer band then took of hes trackies.

He put his head back and said you know how long I've been waiting for you to do this baby. I smirked to myself knowing that he didn't know what was going to happen next. I took of his boxers about to do it then stood up and laughed.

What you doing he said teasing you I said. By know he was turned on he pulled me close and moaned in my ear "don't do my like that baby" I replied with karma's a bitch and walked to go and shower I was in the shower for half an hour when I came out I heard cench on the phone he was smiling and saying yeh come over baby.

I went to my room and presented I didn't hear his conversation on the phone I got changed and went and watched a movie. Cench came over and hugged me on the chair I looked at him in discussed. Wut did I do
What didn't you do more like your such a player I said and pushed him away from me.

How am I
How aren't you your literally inviting a girl around while I'm still here so much for the I love you take me back act.
So you do care then? He said
Omg your such a dickhead get away from me wheres my phone so I can call jessi to come pick me up.

He grabbed my phone and said no your staying come on. It was a prank to see if you cared and you clearly do he said which is a relief. He put his hand on my thigh calm down I only want you. Lets face facts baby I can have any hoe I want but I chose you im choosing you not because your good in bed or because of looks its because I love you.

He hands me his phone and tells me to go through it. I noticed he removed every girl on social media even his friends why did you remove keisha I said he replied because I'm not risking losing you ever again. He went to the kitchen and came back with my hot water bottle he went upstairs and grabbed a blanket and some pillows we cuddled on the sofa and watched my favourite movie.

He whispered in my ear I love you and I didn't reply but I think I'm ready to forgive him.