XXXIII

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Hey Veah, I swore I was gonna visit you and mommy and daddy as soon as I got outta prison. But I was too pussy. It don't matter tho cuz a bad bitch finally here!" I sit down next to my sister's tombstone.

"I hope I'm not too heavy, I think yo body somewhere under me. Anyways it's so much to update you on." I pull the Remmy Martin 1738 out my purse and get comfortable in the ground.

"So you know I always said don't be caught lacking, well bitch I was LACK-INGGG! Knock-knock? I was like who is it? Turn out it was the popo, and they had a search warrant. I was like go ahead bitch ian got shit tuh hide. Wrong answer, they found Amari's gun in my bedroooomm!" I pause to take a drink.

...

"Then sum bitch stole my vibrator that Amari sent me and resold it so we had to tussel. That was my only sex source cuz I was in a relationship and I wasn't tryna lock legs with them musty hoes! That hoe RAN me my ones!"

...

"BOOM! Das all I heard! They was rioting in dat bitch! I was like oh helllll nawl, get me out of hea cuz I just got my hair done! But nah they asses left me with them and 3 of my tracks fell out! I was looking like Lakeisha!" I laughed.

...

"But tell me why I went to prison fa a nigga that cheated on me? Feel like runnin all his shit to the feds, one call and he'a have life." I cried.

...

"Should've cheated on his ass with Big Brenda! Yo gay ass would've loved Big Brenda, she was kinda fine and she always smelled like laundry detergent, a clean bitch. I would've sexed her down but she fucked with One Eye and ian fucking with One Eye, mhn mhn." I shook my head.

...

"I was pregnant... Like I really could've been a mom. Oh my God you would've been a auntie. Well if you were alive..." I bust out crying.

"I mean fuck them kids anyways tho."

It was getting dark out and my liquor is all gone. I spent the whole day at this cemetery. I got a lot of shit off my chest tho which made me feel better.

I stand up and dust off my pants from dirt.

"Aight guhl, bye. I love you." I looked at her tombstone for a couple minutes.

"Bitch not me standing here like she gone say it back!" I crack up laughing.

"To hell I go!" I run to my car.

I try to open the door but it won't budge. I try every door but they won't open.

"Oh my God, oh my God." I start hyperventilating.

I yank the door handles with all my might but they won't open.

"What the fuck!" I start crying.

"Open dammit!" I tug at the door again.

I pull out my phone and call 'Amari 💔'

"Hey wha-"

"AMARI MY CAR WONT OPEN!!" I scream hysterically.

"Did yo-"

"YES! IT WONT OPEN!"

"Have yo-"

"YES NIGGA IT WONT OPEN!" I sob uncontrollably.

"Send me yo location." He sighs.

I hang up and share my location with him.

I sit on the hood of my car for 15 minutes until he comes.