70.

The Deciding Battle.

The hounds were unlike any summoning Ben had seen, true to their name they were a machination of horrors, the kind children took as nightmares, —sawn together then called upon, the first was a hellhound but its six faces were cracked, leaking black smoke, the darkness that brought it into existence, next was a cross species of a saber and a crocodile, skin clinging to bone as its red eyes were ever searching for prey, lastly was a serpent, seemingly harmless but Ben could see in its eyes, it was the most deadly of these hounds and it became true when from its body legs grew, and it's scales turned to fur. "This is what I'll do." Mehejash replied behind his beasts, summoning them must have taken its toll on his magic therefore he'd need their cover to recover and that's when Ben knew to attack. First, he had poured a lot of his demonic magic and magic from his gift into molding his sphere.

"Beyond the depths of darkness, beyond chaos and death, laying in wait, —come forth my children,—summoning shades of carnage." Ben summoned with intent on Mehejash's face, he was like a statue, divulged no emotion, until his children came from the summoning circle, first was a dragon, roaring in authority and power, second was a dark phoenix, its flames dark as the night sky without a moon and lastly, a hydra, unlike those with three, this one had six heads, each for an element it was granted. "Shades, no you're, —no one can control shades " Mehejash's silent stupor finally broke and Ben was satisfied with the result. "Kill without mercy." He told his children and they roared attacking first in a battle of titans. As for Mehejash, Ben appeared behind him and kicked him forward with so much force he tumbled on the ground before regaining his footing, above them the dragon was pouring black  flames into the mouth of the hound. "That wont work, my hound is made of fire." Mehejash boasted as he shot up into the sky and sat in the air with a bubble of condensed mana around him. Ben knew he wanted to put his concentration on the battle below, therefore he'd give him that, the hound was lifted into the air by the beast, when it was sufficiently airborne the dragon used its hind legs to keep the hound in the air whilst forcing its jaws open and pouring fire into it's mouth, yes it was true that the hound of six faces was made of fire, but fire was also its weakness because too much would cause it to combust, and as it faces all burned away leaving only one wailing, Ben only needed to give his dragon more mana to finish the job and when the fire reached its potency to combust, the dragon released the hound making it freefall to the ground where it exploded causing tremors and fire to erupt everywhere.

His phoenix screeched in the jaws of the saber, being thrashed around and torn apart until its head was torn off, they were even, Mehejash now concentrated on the hydra which had pinned down the serpent, they had rolled and screeched, clawing and biting each other but their scales wouldn't allow it, so they resumed to blasting each other with attacks and furious tackles but it was an even match, Mehejash would've thought so as he commanded his saber to attack the hydra but before it did a dragon roared from the sky tackling it to the ground and didn't waste time dismembering the saber, first was it's hind legs, then its tail, all being torn off by a dragon with an uncontrollable rage —Ben had let loose,  phoenix's were always reborn and that's what happened with the shade phoenix, it came back with a darker power granted by its master, it sunk its claws into the saber, what was left of it and like Benjamin it pulled mana from the beast, pulling so much the dragon only released a single wave of black fire to turn it ash, now it was the serpent. Ben floated down to where it had been pinned down the hydra. "Show them why hydras could challenge gods." Ben whispered to the middle head as he allowed his hydra all its strength opening the shade gate. "How?!" Mehejash screamed as Ben watched his hydra become bigger, a true titan monster, with one clawed hand it struck the serpent into burning trees then unleashed a combination of all the elements into one blast that exploded in a series of bursts.