75. away from city lights, where no one knows our names

"Mobius!" The voice felt like electricity shocking through his body. Mobius jumped away, and so did Loki.

"What... is this?" Ravonna sounded less shocked than she was disgusted. "How long have you and Loki been sleeping together?"

And Mobius knew, from this moment, he was fucked. Both he and Loki were so very fucked.

A forbidden love between The TVA's finest agent and a prisoner. They could only keep their relationship a secret for so long. To be precise, they could only keep it a secret until Ravonna walked in on them making out in the archives.

///

Pairing: Loki/Mobius M. Mobius

///

"Mobius!" The voice felt like electricity shocking through his body. Mobius jumped away, and so did Loki.

"What... is this?" Ravonna sounded less shocked than she was disgusted. Mobius wished he had an idea what was worse. He wished he had an excuse, but things were obvious enough. There was no excuse. It was exactly what it looked like.

"How long has this been going?" She asked, after all she'd met with, was silence from both Loki's and Mobius's sides.

How long have you and Loki been sleeping together? That was her question. There was no need for Ravonna to directly say the words.

Mobius knew, from the way she looked at him, at both him and Loki, he was fucked. Both he and Loki were so very fucked.

We shouldn't do this, he had said, prior to Ravonna's walking in on them. Though his voice was anything but convincing. The way Mobius's own body reacted to Loki's touching him contradicted his own words, and it wasn't helping either. We could get caught.

Loki's mouth, hot and devouring, exploring Mobius's skin, leaving hickeys just on the spot below Mobius's collar. So the bruises were hidden from any prying eyes, for Mobius's own sake. And Mobius was finding it harder and harder, impossible, to be precise, to end this right here.

Someone could walk in at any minute, he had warned out loud, despite being fully aware of his own traitorous body pulling Loki closer, his mind wanting nothing more than to slam Loki on the table, bending him there and —

And that was the part where Ravonna, with no warning, walked in — abruptly disturbing and shattering Mobius's perverted, sinful thoughts — on Loki all over him, mouth crashing against Mobius's own, hand under the fabric of Mobius's shirt, pinning Mobius against the wall, moaning things that should've only stayed in bedrooms and definitely not the archives.

Mobius knew, from the moment he heard Ravonna's voice, they were in deep trouble.

~~~

"Come on," Mobius said, when minutes had passed and Ravonna still hadn't said a word. They were back in her office. Though Mobius opted against sitting down. This was going to be a long conversation, that much he could tell, but it wasn't going to be one of those where he casually sat on his usual favorite spot on her couch with a drink in his hand, leaving ring on her expensive mahogany table. "Just say it. Yeah, I messed up. I shouldn't have done that, that was wrong and unprofessional... unethical. Demote me. Do your worst, I probably deserve it,"

"Mobius," Ravonna ought to be shouting, judged by the look on her face. Mobius was surprised she wasn't yelling, breathing flames. That would've probably been a proper reaction, considering what she'd seen; her best analyst with an inmate.
"I —" she sighed loudly. Mobius knew her for as long as he could remember, Ravonna was never at a loss for words. She seemed precisely speechless right now.