🪴 15 🪴

Another frustrating red signal. Although the whole city was looking extremely energetic with colorful bright streetlights but the young doctor who has done four back to back critical yet successful surgeries was feeling exhausted. Holding the steering with his tired hands he gave a weary sigh. These days he was feeling soo worn out not physically but mentally he didn't know why. Probably he needed some refreshments. Suddenly his eyes fell on an icecream truck in front of nearest park's gate. Some kids were buying their favorite flavors. Watching them enjoying, he felt an urge to have one. But before his heart took control over him something stopped him. His Jin Hyung's words. Jin told him that night after that conventional store incident had happened.

♣️FLASHBACK♣️

"Nothing much, it's just.......you can't go without guards in public.You can't interact with common people much. You have to be careful with your appearance and have to maintain a classs and be diplomatic with media....that's it....." as much easily Jin explained, Jungkook considered it that much difficult. He was already feeling 'caged'. Sensing his situation Jin caressed his hair "I know these all are feeling weird to you. Trust me I had felt the same but with passing time everything got easy".

"Kookie can't you do these little sacrifices for this relationship, for the sake of his love.......????" Jin asked.

'......love?...well that's a big word...but he understands his responsibilities towards this relationship and he will definitely do that' he nodded his head slowly.

♣️FLASHBACK ENDS♣️

He restricted himself with a smile and drove the car to his destination.

"I made it clear....I'm not an easy person. Now he will understand my place in his life..." Sarah proudly informed his cousin brother in phone.

"Do you understand your place in his life?" Bogum asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my sister right now you're just an illegal girlfriend of him...nothing else....."

"Bro you....."

"I couldn't believe you're that dumb...Sarah he is a supporter and you're just a common stylist....but he still loves you. Showing attitude to him was a foolish decision.

"But I have to hold my importance"

"By shouting on him?.....Sarah he has millions options. If you continue this kind of behavior he will choose someone else"

"But he loves me....he can't betray with me"

"I have heard his husband is exquisitely beautiful....having a husband like him can change anyone's moral. Be careful Sarah...you will loose everything"

"....I...I'll not let him go...I can't loose everything.....thanks bro. I know what to do" Sarah cut the call and immediately call Taehyung.

"Baby......I'm sorry. I was angry that day. I should have understood you...don't be mad....ok let's do one thing.....come here tonight...ok baby"

"Aunty Wang...please take out some meat from the fridge....I'll make the dinner after taking a quick bath. Taehyung must be on his way" Jungkook informed running towards the staircase.

In these day he got little closer to their helping staffs. They also found the young doctor polite and sweet and he made a place in their heart.

"But Jungkook....sir will not return tonight.....you don't need to hurry" Mrs. Wang said.

'He is not coming!!!.....where will he go?
....is everything ok? Why didn't he tell me?.....am I not trust able?.................... oh come on Kook...you're overthinking he knew you were busy maybe that's why he didn't want to disturb you....' he shrugged off his thoughts.