♯003| 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 • ur my prey tonight, arent u? | NOVEL!

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
❝ I'm not a monster...❞
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

ஓ๑♥๑ஓThe first moments where the sinner met a saint

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ
The first moments where the sinner met a saint.
Little did he know that this moment changed the course of his fate forever.
ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

DILUC — vampire AU + childhood AU!

hello! pls keep in mind that this chapter
will be slightly different from
usual as this is the beginning prologue
of the diluc vampire novel!!

To grow up in Mondstadt, the city of freedom, was a blessing. Like the Anemo proudly woven between themselves, the people never faded into the shadows as the wind always guided them back to safety. The breeze was always around those who believed in the Anemo god — swiftly guiding those who ever felt astray from home, without fail. It was a presence always felt around them, but never to be seen with their own eyes.

The city of Monstadt was and always will be fortunate enough to thrive frivolously on the safety of those who protected the city with honour.  The Knights of Favonius was the title given to the honourable group of individuals who stood tall and protected the city with pride, courage, loyalty, and ambition. These qualities flowed from their ranks.

They swore to protect the city, they said. Never let any harm come towards this nation, they said. When danger is imminent, do not panic, the Knights will give their utmost to protect Mondstadt, they said. A sacred oath seemingly passed down a thousand generations. But what if these oaths were prophesied to be broken from within, since the beginning?

A quiet groan came from the various cogs as the parts of the mechanism grinded together and the anticipation from three children began to build. Slowly but surely, the small white square of instant-film emerged from the camera. On the little slip of film stood the very ones who would hold the future of Monstadt, three little children who would later stand tall and brave, protecting the city from all harm. They beamed with ambition and potential, courage and loyalty towards their city - truly, a bright future for the generation of knights to come.

"Look, Look!! We're appearing in the magical paper thingy!" Amber exclaimed excitedly.

The little brunette jumped up and down, not doing a very good job at containing her excitement. She wore a red headband, a tiny bow attached to the side. With it, shorts and a light blouse with various red accents stitched on here and there.

"Let me see! Move over Amber, I want to see!" The blonde declared, bouncing up on her toes and then down again, trying desperately to see the picture.

"Guys! Calm down, it's still forming, give it a moment,"  you said to the two girls bobbing up and down on your shoulders. "It isn't going to give us the pictures so quickly. That would be crazy!"